Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling ARS Steam Gift Cards

Discussion on Selling ARS Steam Gift Cards within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling ARS Steam Gift Cards

Deutsch, English

Selling Steam Gift Cards for ARS.

Selling 8x 1000 ARS Cards Minimum is 1000.

1000 ARS -> 9.5€
If you are buying more then 5000 ARS -> 9€ / 1000 ARS

Paypal only.

Process:
1. Message me on Discord with the amount of ARS you'd like to buy.

2. After I confirm your order you'll send your Payment to my PayPal (No fees or anything else.)

3. The moment I receive the payment you'll receive your requested Giftcards.

PLEASE NOTICE CAN ONLY BE USED FOR ARGENTINIAN STEAM ACCOUNTS!

4. After the trade is done don't forget to leave feedback on ePVP

Contact Options:
My Discord: Aknyar#0006

Tags
ars, steam guthaben, steam wallet cards, steam wallet codes, steamwallet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ARS Steam Gift Cards
09/13/2021 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I wanna buy 3 x 500 ARS gift cards. I pay 80% of value in USD/EUR on PayPal. If all goes well, I will be buying continuously on long term, and higher amounts. I go first if the seller has a high reputation.
[Selling] Steam Gift Cards for ARS
02/17/2021 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Deutsch, English, Русский Selling Steam Gift Cards for ARS and others on demand. Selling 1000 ARS Cards and 500 ARS Cards. Minimum is 1000. 1000 ARS -> 15,50€ If buying more then 5000 ARS -> 14,50€ / 1000 ARS Paypal only.
[Selling] Country change in steam + Steam Gift Cards In ars
11/23/2020 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Welcome! In this post I am going to do a gift card sales service with x amount of money in Argentine pesos. Process: 1-I add you to a friend on discord. (my discord: zoK#8791) 2- You send me the money by paypal (the amount based on the amount of ARS you want to buy)
[Selling] Amazon gift cards | Google Play gift cards | Facebook Gift | Instant delivery
06/13/2017 - Social Media Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! MMOPEON.ru are engaged in trade in online games from 2010. From that year we completed more that 50.000 orders of account boosting, gold selling in different games, code selling. 99,9 % orders were from russian community. Since recently we offer our services in English on different trade forums. The principles of work remain unchanged today: - An individual approach to each buyer. - All orders are carried out manually by experienced professionals - top rated players -...
[Selling] Steam Wallet cards | Xbox Gift cards | Xbox Live Gold | Playstation Network Cards
06/13/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! MMOPEON.ru are engaged in trade in online games from 2010. From that year we completed more that 50.000 orders of account boosting, gold selling in different games, code selling. 99,9 % orders were from russian community. Since recently we offer our services in English on different trade forums. The principles of work remain unchanged today: - An individual approach to each buyer. - All orders are carried out manually by experienced professionals - top rated players -...