Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Amazon gift cards | Google Play gift cards | Facebook Gift | Instant delivery

Discussion on Amazon gift cards | Google Play gift cards | Facebook Gift | Instant delivery within the Social Media Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Amazon gift cards | Google Play gift cards | Facebook Gift | Instant delivery

Hello everyone!

MMOPEON.ru are engaged in trade in online games from 2010. From that year we completed more that 50.000 orders of account boosting, gold selling in different games, code selling. 99,9 % orders were from russian community. Since recently we offer our services in English on different trade forums.

The principles of work remain unchanged today:

- An individual approach to each buyer.
- All orders are carried out manually by experienced professionals - top rated players - without using third-party programs that automate the game process.
- We support exclusively honest and transparent relations with clients.
- The term of the service agreed with the client will never be violated through our fault.
- Administration is personally responsible for the quality of the work performed.
- We constantly improve the quality of work.
- We expand the list of services.

I want to present you cheap service with instant code delivery.

In that thread I will post links where you can buy Amazon gift cards, Google Play gift cards, Facebook gift cards

Each page has full description with activation info.

Payment methods are: webmoney, qiwi, yandex.money, bank card, bitcoins. If you want pay paypal or skrill, price will be higher +15 %

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

AMAZON GIFT CARDS

You can buy Amazon gift cards with instant delivery after payment. Every code has full description and many feedbacks, which could be posted only after payment.

_____ ~ 1,3 $
_____ ~ 2,9 $
_____ ~ 4,9 $
_____ ~ 9,8 $
_____ ~ 24,9 $

How to activate the code:
1. Visit http://www.amazon.com/redeemgift
2. Enter the claim and then click Apply to your account.
or
1. Click the Your Account Online Amazon.com.
2. Enter your registration information.
3. In the menu that appears, select Payment Apply a gift certificate / card to your account.
4. Now you will be able to spend money on any purchases at the store Amazon.com. Just enter the code into the form when placing your order and click Apply.

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARDS

You can buy Google play gift cards with instant delivery after payment. Every code has full description and many feedbacks, which could be posted only after payment.

_____ ~ 11,2 $
_____ ~ 16,2 $
_____ ~ 109 $
_____ ~ 53 $
_____ ~ 26,1 $

Activation from computer:
1. Log in to your account at http://play.google.com/redeem or create new account.
2. Input code of the card and tap Redeem

Activation from Android device:
1. Open Play Market
2. The Play Store menu button is on the upper left corner.
3. Tap on Redeem.
4. type in your Google Play gift card code (the one seen here is obviously not real), and hit Redeem

FACEBOOK GIFT CARDS

You can buy Facebook gift cards with instant delivery after payment. Every code has full description and many feedbacks, which could be posted only after payment.

_____ ~ 12,2 $
_____ ~ 17,5 $
_____ ~ 6,4 $
_____ ~ 57 $
_____ ~ 28,9 $

To activate the code use this link

Contact information
Contact me via: skype mmopeon.ru / email: / viber, telegram, whatsapp +7 987 82I II 44 [only text messages]

Click on the picture to add me in skype and begin

In skype look for a login 'mmopeon.ru' - there are many scammers...

It is me:

Tags
amazon gift buy, amazon gift cards, facebook gift buy, google play gift cards