Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELLING] STEAM ACCOUNT DOTA COMPENIDUM 2019 LVL 800 CSGO PRIME RUST BDO PUBG ETC

Discussion on [SELLING] STEAM ACCOUNT DOTA COMPENIDUM 2019 LVL 800 CSGO PRIME RUST BDO PUBG ETC within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELLING] STEAM ACCOUNT DOTA COMPENIDUM 2019 LVL 800 CSGO PRIME RUST BDO PUBG ETC

I want to sell my steam account for paypal $ im accepting only MIDDLEMAN and im also waiting for your offers. My account has the following games:
CS:GO with prime (3.3k hours)
PUBG (400 hours)
Black desert online with few premium items (300 hours)
Rust (120 hours)
Rocket League (100 hours with some dlcs)
Tom Clany's rainbow six siege (20 hours)
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR SOMEGUYS IS:
DOTA2 i have on it (2000 hours) and i had level 780 on compendium of 2019 so i got all immortals from treasure 1/2/3 and also i have invoker persona prestige tiny axe unleashed and other things.

CONTACT ME HERE OR ON DISCORD ON: ZETHYNE#3658
Old 01/03/2020, 13:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you still selling this account?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BDO Account mit Perlen 40% | BDO Account with pearls 40%
09/01/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 5 Replies
Sold out.
[Trading] WoW account & BDO account for another BDO account [NA]
03/09/2017 - Black Desert Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have a WoW account with legion, a level 100 boost, and 2 paladins (level 90 and 104) which both have the famed MOP challenge mode gear. These sets are very valuable and sell stupid high in the account selling market. It also has a few other goodies but these are the cherry on the cake. I also have a BDO account with t7 horse, level 50 warrior, decent gear, 9mill in silver (100mill in assets) some lower level alts and a couple pearl costumes on the BDO account. I am just getting back...
[Selling] Warframe Account For Sale Selection of Prime Weapons and Loki Prime + Frost Prime
09/15/2015 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: I forgot to add I will take $50 for the whole account OBO first come first served. It also has 75 Plat left on it which of course is free. :) Hello, I am selling my Warframe account because I have been forced by the lady to sell my pc and downgrade to a tablet because funds are tight, since I cannot play anymore I am selling my account. I am trying to grab screenshots for it, downloading is slow but I will sort it. For now here is a list of what I know for a fact it has the mastery...