Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOST SESSIONS | GLOBAL ELITE PLAYER

Discussion on BOOST SESSIONS | GLOBAL ELITE PLAYER within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face BOOST SESSIONS | GLOBAL ELITE PLAYER

Hi everyone!

Global Elite player offering CHEAP CS:GO boosting based on wins or rankup.

My Prices:

FromSilver I to Silver Elite Master = 1 key
From Silver Elite Master to Nova 1 = 1 key
From Nova I to Nova Master = 1 key
From Nova Master to MG1 = 1 key
From MG1 to MGE = 1 key
From MGE to DMG = 1 key
From DMG to LE = 2 keys
From LE to SMFC = 3 keys
From SMFC to GE = 4 keys

These prices are super cheap when compared to other services offered and as my service is legitimate you can be 100% certain you will not get banned!

Payments are made via PayPal although payment in skins is allowed. I will prefer to log onto the account as lobby boosting will be quite hard depending on where you are located. I also do coins upgrade missions .

Terms of Service:

1. The payment is being made before the boost starts.
2. We do accept payments in skins and keys.
3. We will ensure the quality of the service is respectful to respectful customers.
4. If you play on the account being boosted when the boost is not finished, the boost will be stopped and there is no refund for the job ordered.
5. Make sure to tell us the rank you want to be and the rank you currently are.
6. We will tell you how long it's going to take depending on time needed for any rank and will also contact you as soon as the rank is over.
7. If the deadline has passed 4 days, we will proceed with a refund.

Contacts :

SKYPE > akkathaking

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Legit Boosting/coaching By Global Elite Player
04/27/2018 - Counter-Strike Trading - 238 Replies
I am restarting my Boost Service and want to focus on ESEA & FaceIT Boosts. Please take into consideration, that my rank boost is unlike other cheater boost services. Depending on the rank it may take some games to get ranked up! But I have never failed to deliver what my costumers want! Faceit LVL 10 - 150€ Faceit LVL 9 - 120€ Faceit LVL 8 - 100€ Faceit LVL 7 - 80€ Faceit LVL 6 - 70€
[Boosting] [Cheat-Free] Global Elite player.
08/17/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Global Elite player with team and lan experience, I want to offer you my rank-boosting services. I prefer playing soloq on your account, don't worry about your items, there's one week trade protection from new account, also you can trade it on 2nd account. You can pay with Items or Paypal. Price depends on the boost. Silver to MG1 - 3 euro per rank, MG1-DMG - 4 euro per rank DMG-LE 5 Euro, LE-Supreme 8 Euro per rank http://i.imgur.com/e7hl2Oj.png Contact me by private message :)
[Selling] Boost csgo , by global elite player ,legit no hacks cheats etc
08/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i boost all who want be boosted on MM , i dont use hacks and cheats or whatever ,i play normal and legit , im global elite , i can solo and can duo ! payement as skins/keys or paysafecards ! can from silver 1 to global elite :) price at skype : live:djoledm1989
Biete 12er HB Sessions + 2er DB Sessions Suche 4er DB Sessions + D3 KEYS oder Accs
02/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
So wie ihr im Titel lesen könnt suche ich das und nix anderes. Mfg.: Denny456 Auf wunsch gebe ich auch gerne Screenshots raus und werde einen MM suchen für den trade.
Biete 12er HB Sessions + 2er DB Sessions Suche 4er DB Sessions + D3 KEYS oder Accs
02/23/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
So wie ihr im Titel lesen könnt suche ich das und nix anderes. Mfg.: Denny456 Auf wunsch gebe ich auch gerne Screenshots raus und werde einen MM suchen für den trade.