Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost csgo , by global elite player ,legit no hacks cheats etc

Discussion on Boost csgo , by global elite player ,legit no hacks cheats etc within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Boost csgo , by global elite player ,legit no hacks cheats etc

Hello i boost all who want be boosted on MM , i dont use hacks and cheats or whatever ,i play normal and legit , im global elite , i can solo and can duo ! payement as skins/keys or paysafecards !
can from silver 1 to global elite price at skype : live:djoledm1989

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Legit Boosting/coaching By Global Elite Player
04/27/2018 - Counter-Strike Trading - 238 Replies
I am restarting my Boost Service and want to focus on ESEA & FaceIT Boosts. Please take into consideration, that my rank boost is unlike other cheater boost services. Depending on the rank it may take some games to get ranked up! But I have never failed to deliver what my costumers want! Faceit LVL 10 - 150€ Faceit LVL 9 - 120€ Faceit LVL 8 - 100€ Faceit LVL 7 - 80€ Faceit LVL 6 - 70€
[Selling] Matchmaking + ESEA Boosting by Legit Global Elite Player
08/05/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 107 Replies
General info about my service and who I am as a player :) http://puu.sh/lLrFT/5f7c19c3e5.jpg I have been playing CS on and off for about 7-8 years now. Started as a 1.6 player and went to some international LAN-tournaments. I'd consider myself back then as a high-skilled player. Managed to get myself on top of the ESL 1v1 ladder some years ago. Right now with the "new" CS:GO I'm able to boost other people as there is an individual rank. If you're interested to get your rank...
[Selling] CSGO Boost [NO HACKS,CHEATS] LEGIT
06/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone , im GLOBAL ELITE on my account ,on smurfs LEM , Im old school player of Counter Strike , since 2002 , started 1,6 too 2012 , 2013 i move to CSGO ! :) Payements > Paysafecards > csgo skins > steam wallet codes Vouch accepting by user who have 40+ tbms that mean who is trusted ! i dont accept vouches of less or negative ! if u wont dont add me at skype my skype is : live:djoledm1989 ------------------------------------------------- ------- Solo Q is cheaper than DUO Q...
[Selling] CSGO - LEGIT GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT
02/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Hey EPVP, I'm a well known professional CSGO player, i recently made a few smurf accounts and got them to global. I'm currently taking offers on the price, also accepting csgo skins. I can't reveal my identity due to the fact that i will be banned and kicked out of my professional team/leagues. If you're interested in buying my account contact me on skype: arthur.dimavioch I'll provide more info if you are a srs buyer. MM, or you go first only. Paypal Or csgo skins worth the value...