Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blizzard account with Diablo 3,WoW and HoTS for steam CS:GO account with skins!

Discussion on Blizzard account with Diablo 3,WoW and HoTS for steam CS:GO account with skins! within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzard account with Diablo 3,WoW and HoTS for steam CS:GO account with skins!

Hey guys!
I want to trade my Blizzard account which has Diablo 3 Bought,WoW bought(still 5 days left from the sub) and HoTS!
Diablo: 60lvl Monk 39 paragon,with pretty nice gear,39 lvl Demon Hunter
WoW: 100lv Hunter,90 lv Paladin(with really nice gear) realmraenor
HoTS: 2lvl clean!

Trading it for Steam account with CS:GO and alot of skins!
Pm me here or add me on skype: haker4eto0o01 for more information and screenshots!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUW LoL acc Plat 3 for Blizzard acc with HotS and Diablo 3
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to trade my League of legends account,that's currently Plat 3,finished Plat 5 season 4 (got boarder,icon and etc.) for Blizzard account with Heroes of the Storm and Diablo 3 BOUGHT! Here's the info about the account: Server: EUW Division: Platinum 3,Platinum 5 season 4 Champions: 80 champions Skins:16 skins total-Shockblade zed,SPIRIT GUARD UDYR,Redeemed Riven,Battle Bunny Riven,DRAGONBLADE RIVEN,Imperial Lux,Gladiator Draven,Void Nocturne,Mercenary Katarina,Muay Thai Lee...
03/03/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my League of legends account,that's currently Plat 3,finished Plat 5 season 4 (got boarder,icon and etc.) for Blizzard account with Heroes of the Storm and Diablo 3 BOUGHT! Here's the info about the account: Server: EUW Division: Platinum 3,Platinum 5 season 4 Champions: 80 champions Skins:16 skins total-Shockblade zed,SPIRIT GUARD UDYR,Redeemed Riven,Battle Bunny Riven,DRAGONBLADE RIVEN,Imperial Lux,Gladiator Draven,Void Nocturne,Mercenary Katarina,Muay Thai Lee...
03/03/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] Blizzard account with Starcraft II Wings+Hots/Diablo III Vanilla/ Heroes of the Storm
02/11/2015 - Starcraft 2 Trading - 1 Replies
http://prntscr.com/5z253u http://prntscr.com/5z28ds (Starcraft II account has been Master 8 times 1v1 - Master 13 times Teamgames - Collector Edition Btw) Heroes of The Storm Beta ! Hello, I'm selling my old blizzard account. (Since I own multiple account I don't really see the point of owning this one). 60 € via paypal. PM/Answer to this thread for more information. Price to be disscussed.
[Selling] Blizzard account: D3 + SC2 HOTS
05/04/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Diablo 3 + level 60 Daemon Hunter without any remarkable gear or paragon levels. SC 2 Heart Of The Swarm. My own account.