Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Starcraft 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Blizzard account with Starcraft II Wings+Hots/Diablo III Vanilla/ Heroes of the Storm

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzard account with Starcraft II Wings+Hots/Diablo III Vanilla/ Heroes of the Storm

(Starcraft II account has been Master 8 times 1v1 - Master 13 times Teamgames - Collector Edition Btw)
Heroes of The Storm Beta !

Hello, I'm selling my old blizzard account. (Since I own multiple account I don't really see the point of owning this one).

60 € via paypal. PM/Answer to this thread for more information.

Price to be disscussed.

Old 02/11/2015, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
50 € Only with Hearthstone Beta Key READY !

Tags
hots paypal sc2 d3

« Selling A Grandmaster Starcraft 2 Account (Top 100 NA) | (S)Starcraft 2 Key (B) Steam account »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroes of the Storm + Diablo 3 + Starcraft 2 + WoW
11/11/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell these games region EU http://i58.tinypic.com/de9rvb.png please good offers at skype @krysteq45
HotS HEROES OF THE STORM account [my own stock] [45$] [33][gmail+secret answer]
08/18/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
First at all, i am ONLY ONE HERE u have 100% security. Because i AM NOT RESELLER. I am SELLER and SUPLIER as well. few of the keys have left After payment I will send you: 1. Login to your account (email) 2. Password of account 3. Password by mail 4. The secret question for battle.net After purchase, you can change the mail, which is attached to your account.
[Selling] Heroes of The Storm Alpha Account (with Starcraft 2 and Diablo III also)
06/19/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Battle.net account with Heroes of The Storm Technical Alpha access! As i'm new Here some proof! :) Image - TinyPic - Price: 70/80$ contact me trough pm or skype: kornucopia142
[Buying] HOTS (Heroes of the Storm) Alpha Account
05/08/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Like title says, I need a HOTS alpha account. We will use a middleman, unless you have very high rep. Send me your prices! :) Going to pay with Paypal.