I can say for sure that q.u.b.e. will come on steam on 6th, january 2012,
I too buy 1 key for it together with King Arthur II Dead Legions
I bought multiple keys from him in the past, as we know each other from steam trading forum, so no worry his keys are working,
I too have about three games on steam which are in beta status and u cant find on steam sides yet, and I got these keys from him
So as we mentioned in steam chat i pay 7 Euro for the both games via moneybookers
I tell u as soon as I sent the money
Edit: QUBE is allready released on Desura dont kno w why it toook so long for steam to release it as it is really well polished now
I can say for sure that q.u.b.e. will come on steam on 6th, january 2012,
I too buy 1 key for it together with King Arthur II Dead Legions
I bought multiple keys from him in the past, as we know each other from steam trading forum, so no worry his keys are working,
I too have about three games on steam which are in beta status and u cant find on steam sides yet, and I got these keys from him
So as we mentioned in steam chat i pay 7 Euro for the both games via moneybookers
I tell u as soon as I sent the money
Edit: QUBE is allready released on Desura dont kno w why it toook so long for steam to release it as it is really well polished now
i am selling codes! 05/05/2011 - WarRock Trading - 12 Replies 3x 10day gold premium (every one for 2 elite gold)
6x400g1 ( every one for 3elite gold )
3x bronze 30day premium (every one for 2 leite gold )
any one can teach me how to make treasure??
i am selling codes!!!!! 05/04/2011 - WarRock Trading - 14 Replies 3x 10day gold premium (every one for 2 elite gold)
6x400g1 ( every one for 3elite gold )
3x bronze 30day premium (every one for 2 leite gold )
any one can teach me how to make treasure??
[SELLING] Selling auth codes for bot ! CHEAP & fast 03/11/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies Hi
loook im selling me codes cuz i dont want to bot more , im bored of this game :c, i made some cash botting accs 24/7 then selling those accs in 3 months i made over 200$ but now im bored and i dont got cash , and i want cash to buy a bodyboard :D , well im selling this auths very cheap ,
pay mode its paypal only
SEND ME PM IF UR INTERESTED only real interested guys please :D