Go to the Black Market on top of the Page, KLick on treasures on the right side of the screen and then fill in the Details and send me the link of the treasure via pn. Then ill buy it and u get ur gold3
when you don´t check who that goes with treasures schick mir ein 400g1 code und ich schicke dir 5e*Gold sofort wenn ich den code per pm erhalten habe !
[SELLING] Selling auth codes for bot ! CHEAP & fast 03/11/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies Hi
loook im selling me codes cuz i dont want to bot more , im bored of this game :c, i made some cash botting accs 24/7 then selling those accs in 3 months i made over 200$ but now im bored and i dont got cash , and i want cash to buy a bodyboard :D , well im selling this auths very cheap ,
pay mode its paypal only
SEND ME PM IF UR INTERESTED only real interested guys please :D
Selling Autofighter.org Bot Codes! 03/01/2011 - Runescape Trading - 7 Replies Hey guys :)
So i've just quit runescape because i have exams and need to revise and i would like to sell my bot codes.
These are the bots i own, they are all amazing - have been using them constantly for over a year and never been banned or got one black mark!
I will accept cash via paypal or RS GPs for the bots :)
SuperheaterNX
AutofighterNX
Promo Codes Selling!!! =) 11/29/2010 - WarRock Trading - 5 Replies Hallo ich wollte mal hier meine Promocodes verkaufen!
WR GOLD - Gift 30 Days : 1 mal vorhanden!
------------------------------------------
Kamakazi – 30 Days : 1 mal vorhanden!
------------------------------------------
CX4 Storm – 30 Days : 2 mal vohanden!
------------------------------------------
AW50F – 7 Days : 3 mal vorhanden!
------------------------------------------
Selling 5 promo codes [NO SCAM] 11/29/2010 - WarRock Trading - 3 Replies Hello!
I have 5 promo codes for warrock, its not the best promocodes, but they work!
Screenshot:
http://i34.tinypic.com/mbpwt2.jpg
As u see i have some good promo, and some not so good. Im almost new in this forum, so if u could give me some bids on those codes, that would help! (im not sure what it is worth, and how much...)
EDIT: on site 2, there is 1 m7 knife (sucks) which means 6 promocodes
Selling DB Codes Cheap 06/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Look guys joined PVPers not too long ago, but I have a shitload of DB codes that I really just want to get some of my $$ back on, I got bot jailed for no reasons too many times so yeah, PM me, or add me on
MSN: [email protected]
Lucky 7 Server: KiRa
Email me: [email protected]
I am willing to work deals for amount you buy.
I have around 45 codes, give or take a few.
A's B's and C TQ packs available.
Selling for 1.00$ a DB!!! HELLA CHEAP....
I am selling for cheaper than other...