How to not get banned? 03/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies Hi,I was botting with ibot,and after 2-3 days,I got banned on 14 days. Now I am wondering will I be banned 3rd time if I continue to bot with ibot,and I will buy premium and some avatar dress as soon as I get unbanned.So,will I be banned with ibot,or it is better to buy sbot and use it instead of ibot?
I was Banned FOR????? 03/05/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies It was a temp ban actually and it was for "Glorifying Private Servers"
I had mentioned that you guys seem to address server issues, bugs, and conflict resolution faster, and more efficiently than that of the Official servers.
So Someone got angry and whined to aeria about it.
I have since decided to boycott all of the aeriagames that are around that are'nt private servers.
If one of your accounts is banned, are they all banned? 03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies This would be really helpful, because as of now, one of my accounts could be banned? or it is the bug? because I can't get on any of them... "incorrect id" blah blah
how to steal items without being banned/ip banned? 11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies what i'm trying to say is,when you trade items,or drop them then have other chars to pick them up,is there anyway to avoid getting banned?thanks.