Cod2 & cod4 chams [cheap,30% off the real price,codehook!] 01/08/2011 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies Hey guys!
I have bought cod2 and cod4 chams,but now I stopped playing those 2 games,so Im selling the hacks!
Hacks are from codehook,and they cost 18€ eack (36€ together) but I'll sell them for 25€ paysafe card or paypal.
Thats a great offer.You will save 11€.
For more info,contact me at skype:therekz
CoD2 and CoD4 Origi key trade SWSRO2 account! 06/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies Hello Everybody!
I'm Jocex! I'm from Hungary. I would like to change CoD 2 or CoD 4 original CD KEY in Sun world silkroad 2 account! my xfire: jocex msn: [email protected] please add me partner list and talk it! I need SW2 ACCOUNT and trade it CoD 2 or CoD 4 origi... own Thanks in advance. (i need clean account...)
WTT COD4 and COD2 Keys for COD MW2 11/27/2009 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Hi guys
I have over 500 keycodes for either cod4 and cod2.These keycodes work perfectly.They arent banned and some are totally usable for clan base and other kinds of tournaments.What I want to do now , is trade my keycodes (i dont know how many) for your steam account that contains COD MW2.If your are interested , feel free to pm me or add me on msn:[email protected]
thank you for your time
WTS cod4,cod2 cd keys 09/11/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies SELLING or TRADE!:
-cod4 cd key
-cod2 cd key
-8 digit steam account hl1 banned, hl2 clean, w/ orange box and cal-im exp.
TRADES:
-silkroad 80+ account not naked
-flyff 60+ account
-anyothers!