Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Steam Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT COD4 and COD2 Keys for COD MW2

Discussion on WTT COD4 and COD2 Keys for COD MW2 within the Steam Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT COD4 and COD2 Keys for COD MW2

Hi guys

I have over 500 keycodes for either cod4 and cod2.These keycodes work perfectly.They arent banned and some are totally usable for clan base and other kinds of tournaments.What I want to do now , is trade my keycodes (i dont know how many) for your steam account that contains COD MW2.If your are interested , feel free to pm me or add me on msn:

thank you for your time

« [S] Steam Account CZ | STEAM ACCOUNT CHEAP!! »

Similar Threads
CoD2 and CoD4 Origi key trade SWSRO2 account!
06/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everybody! I'm Jocex! I'm from Hungary. I would like to change CoD 2 or CoD 4 original CD KEY in Sun world silkroad 2 account! my xfire: jocex msn: [email protected] please add me partner list and talk it! I need SW2 ACCOUNT and trade it CoD 2 or CoD 4 origi... own Thanks in advance. (i need clean account...)
WTT COD, COD:UO, COD2 Keys for BF2 or Arma AA Keys
10/15/2008 - ArmA Trading - 3 Replies
Title says it all...Looking to obtain Either a "Clean" BF2 CDKey or Arma Armed Assault CDKey or one of Each. I have 4 Clean CoD2 CDKeys and One CoD1 CDKey and One Unused CoD:UO CDKey. PM me an Offer on which ones you would want and I will get back to you.
WTS cod4,cod2 cd keys
09/11/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING or TRADE!: -cod4 cd key -cod2 cd key -8 digit steam account hl1 banned, hl2 clean, w/ orange box and cal-im exp. TRADES: -silkroad 80+ account not naked -flyff 60+ account -anyothers!
WTS WTT/WTS 2x Crysis and 2 CoD4 keys (also selling GW accounts)
07/27/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
So I'm trying to sell or trade my cdkeys away. 2 legit Crysis keys and 2 legit CoD4 keys as for GW: Okay, first account is just the prophecies account with no characters. Selling very cheap or if you got something you want to trade for it, offer away Second has all campaigns including eye of the north star and has a lvl20 warrior with decent equips Again, I'm selling these pretty cheap (paypal only) and also accepting trade offers.
WTT> orange box/bf2142/CSS/bf2/dod/cod2 cd keys for anything 2moons related
02/20/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
I have a ton of unused cd keys because ever since i started playing 2moons, i ended up never using them. I will trade them for anything 2moons related(dil,acc,items,etc) these are the unused cd keys I have the orange box(tf2,hl2,ep 1 & 2,portal) counterstrike source day of defeat half life 2 deathmatch battlefield 2142 battlefield 2 battlefield 2 special forces call of duty 2