Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sith Assassin lvl55 Decked out account, high rep on server,rare mounts, best pvp gear

Discussion on Sith Assassin lvl55 Decked out account, high rep on server,rare mounts, best pvp gear within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 27
Sith Assassin lvl55 Decked out account, high rep on server,rare mounts, best pvp gear

I've spent a lot of time and money into items, mounts so on. Over millions spent in creds for mounts and items and a heck of a lot of real money. Its just time for me to move on, though I love the game a lot< big Star Wars fan! T1 full gear for pve augmented and ready, and HC pvp gear full set with augments and all the rare goodies.

Skill: Deception

Valor:63

Mounts: I have about 14 rare mounts 4-5 were very expensive spent millions on some.
I am one of the best looking and rich players on this server you really stand out and people know you.
5 cargo bays expanded along with item bag and everything else. Items include Volatile Duel light saber. Cathur Warstaff wich I really like Chrystal's with great ones I have very expensive Chrystal's that have been used and saved in the bag dif kinds so if you want a certain color stat im sure I have it. I have access to the x area also. Haven been yet but I have it.

If interested add me on skype: Emloja

I have all the necessary information that you will need to access and keep the account safe.
I can show the account via screenshare on skype etc, whatever you need proof on. Shoot me an offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - Account - 3 90s, all 3 with 9/9 Gold CM, Rare Mounts, T2 PvP Gear Priest etc
03/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm currently looking to sell my WoW account as I've quit and started playing different games. First of all some "rules". If you don't agree to any of these, PLEASE do not contact me or waste my time. - I will only accept payments through PAYPAL. - The information will be given out after I receive the money on my Paypal account. - The price I'm looking for is around £200 (230 Euros). From what I can see from other account pricings, I can say this is a "fair" price for it considering...
[Suche] High (-End) Account [B] 300€ | Rare Mounts,Titel,13kAV+,Gold,Gear erwartet
10/17/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Ist eigentlich klar, steht alles im Titel! Fraction sowie Volk oder alles andere egal. Bezahlung, Überweisung, PSC, ( PP nur vle ). Lg Radio²
WTT Templar lvl55 for Assassin lvl55 "same gear" [Nexus - Elyos Side]
05/20/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
-
Full BattleMaster Assassin lvl50, High Valor. (Sith) Pvp Server.
03/05/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to sell this account, it has few alts but nothing special. NORTH AMERICA STWOR Full BattleMaster Sith Assassin Full Champion Tank gear Battlemaster lvl65 Mount Valor Rank 75+ 2.5m Gold Bunch of epic mods
WTS 50 Sith Assassin(epic pvp gear+1 mill credits)
01/24/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, I am open to offers for my Star Wars: The Old Republic account containing my level 50 Sith Inquisitor / Assassin account on an EU/PvP server It has 1 million credits already, Almost full Epic Champion PvP gear along with other epic items and upgrades. Dark IV alignment. I will accept money though paypal as payment and I am also willing to auction on eBay (selling my box with CD Key etc). Please note: as EA have made us use Origin when setting up the account :mad:, you will...