Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 50 Sith Assassin(epic pvp gear+1 mill credits)

Discussion on WTS 50 Sith Assassin(epic pvp gear+1 mill credits) within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 50 Sith Assassin(epic pvp gear+1 mill credits)

Hi all,

I am open to offers for my Star Wars: The Old Republic account containing my level 50 Sith Inquisitor / Assassin account on an EU/PvP server

It has 1 million credits already, Almost full Epic Champion PvP gear along with other epic items and upgrades. Dark IV alignment.

I will accept money though paypal as payment and I am also willing to auction on eBay (selling my box with CD Key etc). Please note: as EA have made us use Origin when setting up the account , you will also receive battlefield 3 along with this.

I can provide screenshots etc. on request

bump
Old 01/19/2012, 20:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hii

um up for buying whats ur asking price.
email me on
Old 01/24/2012, 23:35   #3

Now the account has 1.2million credits and almost full epic Champion PvP gear

Valor Rank 40

Almost 1 full month on subscription!!!!

This char is really IMBA in pvp, trust me

Price €150

Tags
sell swtor account 50 wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Tank/PVP/PVE/RAID) Skilltree - Sith Inquisitor Assassin
05/08/2018 - SWTOR Guides & Strategies - 16 Replies
Different Skilltrees how to skill your Assassin: Tank: Klick PVP: Klick PVE (Leveling): Klick Raid: Klick
2 PVP BEAST ACCOUNTS [50 BH Powertech & 50 Sith Inquisitor ] Full epic, GODLIKE4PVP !
01/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! Me and my friend selling our accounts, so here is your chance to get your best PVP characters atm. Both characters are full epic geared with the best professions to pvp, we dominate warzones together. We are on one of the biggest servers in europe, so you dont have to worry about getting a group to play with. Both accounts come with full informations without any warnings, and they are billed till 18th. I accept moneybookers or paypal. I dont have fixed price atm, im looking for...
WTB Assassin, lvl 55, with pvp (lvl 50 abyss gear) or Stormwing gear
08/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
dear friend i really wanna buy Assassin, lvl 55, with pvp (lvl 50 abyss gear) or Stormwing gear, if you guys have one and wanna sell, plz contact me on the msn: [email protected] or the ICQ:633172023. waiting your message:handsdown::handsdown:
[WTS] LVL 55 ASSASSIN EPIC GEAR [Asmodian][Perento]
02/07/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi want to sell my lvl 55 Assassin Asmodian on Perento. Aion Collector's Edition + 15month reward + Fortune Pet + Events Pet. 1) 90kk on char + about 30kk in warehouse materials (balic,enchant,stigma shards,fluxes, manastones etc.) 2) Currently almost 2-star officer + 165kk on ap items in warehouse. 3) Plenty of silver/golden medals. 4) Main sword with silence godstone, off-hand sword with paralyze godstone.