Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Scoundrel Healer on Red Eclipse

Discussion on WTB Scoundrel Healer on Red Eclipse within the Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Scoundrel Healer on Red Eclipse

Hello!

I'm looking to buy a Scoundrel specced char on the server Red Eclipse, ideally being level 50 or close to it. Gear doesn't matter but I prefer getting offers with at least some pvp pieces.

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] LVL 50 Scoundrel - pvp gear
04/05/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
As shown in the title looking for a good pvp geared scoundrel - basilisk droid would be perfect but in the end it can be on any server.
WTS 50 Scoundrel Rank 63 Valor - Chuundar-EU(Rank 1 Scoundrel on the Server)
02/04/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am currently offering my level 50 Smuggler Scoundrel on the server Chuundar-EU for sale. Important notes regarding my char: - Rank 1 Scoundrel on the Server as in PvP Ranks, PvP Reputation and Gear. - Currently at Valor Rank 63 - Full Champion PvP Gear (tier 2), as well as Battlemaster (Tier 3, highest PvP tier) items: Ear, 2x Implants, 1x Relic, Mainhand Blaster, Offhand Scattergun, Boots and the Chest which make this one of the best geared characters around Europe. - All...
World Top 1-3 EU scoundrel
01/23/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my SWTOr account on EU most populated server, with 50 scoundrel and 35ish gunslinger: Scoundrel: Used to be in top 1-2 top world guild, very well known smuggler Multiple worlds first, on 8 and 16 man (screenshots come with the purchase), therefore you can apply to any guild such as AOD and such. Pvp rank 50, full champion set 3/5 columni, best in slot rakata belt + bracers with augment slots, lvl 140 rakata pants from 16 man, 136 best in slot blaster, rakata leve 140...
WTT CS12 ck healer, sm7 bot warr, fc12 healer restat
05/07/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
hey im just wanting to trade a CS12 ck healer pvp build with 4 slot deco 520 dodge and 3 jades, 4 scales and 3 tears, oh and the fc12 and cs12 chars are both templates but the cs12 also has 500 def set wd seal gb wd bracers +5 and 66mill im looking to trade it for a well geared cs nuker any clan on yin btw send me an email on [email protected] if u want a quick response thanks