Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Questions & Answers
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instant Disconnect / Empty Serverlist problem

Discussion on Instant Disconnect / Empty Serverlist problem within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Instant Disconnect / Empty Serverlist problem

Hello guys,

Silkroad on my new Windows 11 computer has a strange phenomenon.

When I try to login to official SRO I get an empty serverlist and DC after a few seconds. This also happens for some private Servers. Sometimes the serverlist appear an I can log in. But after the login I canīt move an get a DC.

Does someone know why this happens? It only happens on this computer. Others in the same network are working.

Thank you!
Old 11/18/2023, 23:33   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_andy View Post
Hello guys,

Silkroad on my new Windows 11 computer has a strange phenomenon.

When I try to login to official SRO I get an empty serverlist and DC after a few seconds. This also happens for some private Servers. Sometimes the serverlist appear an I can log in. But after the login I canīt move an get a DC.

Does someone know why this happens? It only happens on this computer. Others in the same network are working.

Thank you!
I had the issue, when i used a VPN or the cloudflare DNS servers. - If you got one of those, i'd try disconnecting them before joining.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2023, 00:05   #3

Thank you for your message. I am using no VPN. I try to connect with the IP and DNS Server provided by my ISP.

I thought it might be because I installed VMware Workstation and a VM ban disconnects me. But it doesn't work despite uninstalling it.
Old 11/19/2023, 00:07   #4
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Try to set your primary dns to 8.8.8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4, these are the google dns server that might work. Most of the PServer also disabled vm machines so you cant access them from there, how ever, when it comes to isro, sadly no idea. Changing the DNS still worth a try.
Old 11/21/2023, 23:43   #5

Maybe it is related to windows 11 firewall or AV firewall settings?
-> Turn off for short test
Do you connect via wifi or cable? (Wifi network search might cause lags and DC)
-> use cable if possible and check
Do you use any other PC with windows 11 in your network?
-> You can compare the settings for example
Did you install the OS by yourself or did you use a pre-installed version (from vendor)?
-> Maybe better install it fresh on your own...
-> This will also solve any 3rd party program issue.

You can also try to run other online games for testing.