Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem filter xqc

Discussion on Problem filter xqc within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Problem filter xqc

When use flter problem in premium scroll
Reverse scroll return scrol when use nothing happen with out filter work any idea to fix I heve src flter
this link vedio for problem anyone can fix
Old 11/21/2022, 18:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetamebewolf View Post
When use flter problem in premium scroll
Reverse scroll return scrol when use nothing happen with out filter work any idea to fix I heve src flter
this link vedio for problem anyone can fix
throw it in the trash . And use other filter
Old 11/21/2022, 19:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaidu0ngpr0 View Post
throw it in the trash . And use other filter
Why bro he work fine with me just this problem only ifix alot in the src and now just problem premium if you heve any idea to fix explain to me
Old 11/21/2022, 20:22   #4

elite*gold: 147
The fact is xQc filter was made for chinesse. actually no one got it at this community, the filter you talking about has the name while its not mine, it was given by a vietnamese guy and i added multiple features to it.

xQc filter is based at old superman structure, So will it be released ?
No it won't be released, the filter was made for a big chinesse server exclusively.

But the good news is iam at final stages at a big project (an extension for ducksoup ) which will be containing alot of new features ,new events , all website things from isro-r and a mobile application as well which will be giving u a full control over everything
this project will be completely free..
follow my youtube channel, iam uploading some work from time to time

about your issue , checkout the teleportation method between gameserver and filter i remember, i have changed it several times

edit: you can use the edited version of ducksoup for now . it has the most features you would need and its written professionally in case you want to start learning something out of it ,also its stable and used by alot of turkish servers

i have made sure to handle the teleportation effectively, cause the old one was causing some kind of server freezing
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2022, 03:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum* View Post
The fact is xQc filter was made for chinesse. actually no one got it at this community, the filter you talking about has the name while its not mine, it was given by a vietnamese guy and i added multiple features to it.

No it won't be released, the filter was made for a big chinesse server exclusively.

But the good news is iam at final stages at a big project (an extension for ducksoup ) which will be containing alot of new features ,new events , all website things from isro-r and a mobile application as well which will be giving u a full control over everything

about your issue , checkout the teleportation method between gameserver and filter i remember, i have changed it several times

edit: you can use the edited version of ducksoup for now . it has the most features you would need and its written professionally in case you want to start learning something out of it ,also its stable and used by alot of turkish servers

i have made sure to handle the teleportation effectively, cause the old one was causing some kind of server freezing
I can't build he give me msg net 6.0 and I setup. But don't know what problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum* View Post

look bro how i can use you filter i upload vedio to see what problem
Old 11/23/2022, 05:32   #6

elite*gold: 0
u have dll for xQx filter ?
Old 11/24/2022, 05:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 790312795 View Post
u have dll for xQx filter ?
He work bro fine iheve one problem in premium
Old 12/01/2022, 02:20   #8