Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Donwhang map issue

Discussion on Donwhang map issue within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Donwhang map issue

Is this fixable or its just the way it is?

Old 06/02/2022, 06:40   #2

Visual bugs, nothing else.

You should try to check coordinates using directly tho. All NPC's locations from this map was generated using "npcpos.txt" file from iSRO, they like to keep this file updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2022, 06:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
Visual bugs, nothing else.

You should try to check coordinates using directly tho. All NPC's locations from this map was generated using "npcpos.txt" file from iSRO, they like to keep this file updated.
Wow thanks Jellybitz i will test this out and get back to this thread thanks <3

//edit Yeah npcpos.txt all match with region 26521. Dam sadly its a visual bug. it seems to be the only map that does it. Hmm what i might actually do. Is stand where i would like the NPC to be on the map take the co-ordinates and put it in the npcpos.txt and see how that goes.

Ok after long testing and experimenting. This is nothing more than a visual bug. Unless someone with pro graphic designing skills (not me lmao, believe me i tried :'D). I feel Joymax was short sighted on this one. Thanks for your help JellyBitz <3
Old 06/03/2022, 13:00   #4

I kinda feel like your worldmap_localinfo.txt file is broken.
Usually, npc information/location is set from this file.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2022, 14:21   #5

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
I kinda feel like your worldmap_localinfo.txt file is broken.
Usually, npc information/location is set from this file.
The worldmap_localinfo is the text on the maps and where you can put the ddj images on the map (including little greenmen). Unfortunately the donwhang map does not cater in size of the top area. I've noticed it in other parts of donwhang (near the bottom left and right) Unless someone completely revamps donwhang map, i can't see it being fixed. Secondly i don't have an ISRO account to test this :'D
Old 06/03/2022, 14:30   #6

Looks like rly broken : )