Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PServerCMS issue

Discussion on PServerCMS issue within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PServerCMS issue

Hello the fact is my web in status shows offline and 114 player online, both things are false becouse server is online (for test use only) and have 0 players inside... ty in adv.
Old 04/29/2021, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 5
task scheduler / check onlineoffline table sro_vt_shardlog
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 18:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exner. View Post
I deleted all in that table, same f or plauer history in pcms db the task scheduler just dont know how to modify there.
Old 04/30/2021, 00:29   #4

fix here
Old 04/30/2021, 02:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@hmoud View Post
fix here
There not modify online players, i have fake online players, ur link dont show to modify that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exner. View Post
Thank you so much <3

Tags
cms, pservercms, pservercmsfull, web coder

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setuping PserverCMS issue
12/29/2019 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
https://i.ibb.co/WgWKLwM/Screenshot-10.png Solved: needed to restart.
PServerCMS website issue
10/01/2019 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
After installing PServerCMS on Windows, I got this error, I suppose that windows is not reading .twig files or something like that, if you have any idea about that, lemme know please Note: running it on my custom computer "localhost" http://i.epvpimg.com/Aovteab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/WJvOcab.png Fixed changing xampp default directory to the pservercms folder request close
Project Issue / Sro_client Issue / Help if you can!!
09/08/2019 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
There's thousands of edits i want to make on the sro_client.exe but i don't want to regret later because i choosed the wrong sro_client.exe to build in, so help me guys with a good sro_client.exe to build my project on I see many servers with virusless sro_client.exe that i prefer to use, but i with no knowledge of what did they edit on it, i can't use it So i need a Sro_client.exe with 3 conditions 1. No Edits 2. No Virus 3. Fit with vsro 1.88 The answers will be really...
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.