Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VSRO] (URGENT) Nova Drops

Discussion on [VSRO] (URGENT) Nova Drops within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VSRO] (URGENT) Nova Drops / Chin Mastery Points

Hello, recently I had an issue with nova drop rates, I tried to change server drop rates but it didn't work
I've also tried this Query but ofc it got C++ error with game server
Quote:
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD_INIT]
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_CH%RARE'
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_EU%RARE'
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_CH%RARE%'
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_EU%RARE%'
I've tried also this:

Still didn't work, All I want is a decent drop rate like 1 or 2 Nova in 30mins or at least a way to make me able to control it from mobs level 104~110

That's my RareEqu table (Also item rarity is 2 when I used first query it sets it to 3 but game server crashes):

Another question is about Chin Mastery, been trying to balance it to give Chin race a total of 440 mastery in a D11 Cap 110 server, used OLLYDBG on my sro_client and change it:
006A51BC BF 77010000 MOV EDI,168 to MOV EDI,1B8

Also used this to patch my GameServer:

There result is 360/440 but still max is 360 but its 440 as shown:

Help will be really appreciated, thank you so much in advance.
Regards!
Old 03/27/2021, 00:11   #2

About drop u must increase in server.cfg also.
Old 03/27/2021, 00:38   #3

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba Army View Post
About drop u must increase in server.cfg also.
I did increase it but same problem sadly.
Old 03/27/2021, 04:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrsmooth View Post
I did increase it but same problem sadly.
Try this gs
Attached Files
File Type: rar SR_GameServer.rar (1.69 MB, 22 views)
Old 03/27/2021, 04:37   #5

elite*gold: 80
Create Custom Drop Groups for items
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2021, 10:46   #6

As I recall, the value you see in the rare item table is divided by 100 by the gameserver to give you the actual drop rate. You can can edit this hardcoded division value in the gameserver if you find the adress. For vsro files, it was posted my megamax how to do it.
Old 03/27/2021, 16:31   #7

Quote:
Try this gs
I will try it and tell you tonight, this is for the Mastery Level right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
Can you please explain more? you mean I should create new table call it "_RefDropClassSel_RareEquip" and add 31 Columns and name them "MonLevel, ProbGroup1, ProbGroup2 etc... ~ ProbGroup31"

and then adding my own values?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonniboy View Post
As I recall, the value you see in the rare item table is divided by 100 by the gameserver to give you the actual drop rate. You can can edit this hardcoded division value in the gameserver if you find the adress. For vsro files, it was posted my megamax how to do it.
So if I did understand you correctly you mean for example if I set value "50" of the rare drop rate from mobs 104~110 in ProbGroup31 it basically means 50 / 100 x 4
as:
50 = value in _RefDropClassSel_RareEquip
100 = gameserver default dividing thingy
4 = server.cfg (my current settings of the server.cfg droprate)
Old 03/28/2021, 21:45   #8

Quote:
Try this gs
Tried this gameserver but it didn't work as well :/ any other solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonniboy View Post
I tried every single number (+restarting gameserver after changing the values to take effect) nothing worked so far!

Then I tried this query again:
Quote:
USE [SRO_VT_SHARD]
GO
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_CH%RARE'
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_EU%RARE'
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_CH%RARE%'
UPDATE dbo._RefObjCommon SET Rarity=3 WHERE CodeName128 LIKE 'ITEM_EU%RARE%'
It didn't give me errors at some point but nova drop rate was insane like 10x piece per 5mins which is too much (also I've changed the values in the tables but nothing worked to control that drop ratio so I reversed the rarity back to 2 instead of 3
so basically it's either way too much drop rate or no drop rate at all.

Quote:
got no luck with that also I was thinking about it but new group means a new group other than the probgroup31 (which is the nova group) if i did create new one higher other than that group wouldn't it give me anything as the nova is only linked to group31?

--------concern mastery points----------
I'm using Sr_GameServer, I've used 2 patches so far also tried to do it manually both sides sro_client as well as Sr_GameServer as well as original GameServer
Here are the values:
1. Mastery sro_client.exe side: as 1B8 = 440 (mastery points)
CH-- 0x006AA4C3
CH-- 0x006A51BC

2. Mastery GameServer side: as 1B8 = 440 (mastery poins)
CH--- 0059C5E6

Still no luck with that either, any other solutions? help will be much appreciated
Old 03/28/2021, 22:21   #9

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrsmooth View Post
Tried this gameserver but it didn't work as well :/ any other solutions?

I tried every single number (+restarting gameserver after changing the values to take effect) nothing worked so far!

Then I tried this query again:

It didn't give me errors at some point but nova drop rate was insane like 10x piece per 5mins which is too much (also I've changed the values in the tables but nothing worked to control that drop ratio so I reversed the rarity back to 2 instead of 3
so basically it's either way too much drop rate or no drop rate at all.

got no luck with that also I was thinking about it but new group means a new group other than the probgroup31 (which is the nova group) if i did create new one higher other than that group wouldn't it give me anything as the nova is only linked to group31?

--------concern mastery points----------
I'm using Sr_GameServer, I've used 2 patches so far also tried to do it manually both sides sro_client as well as Sr_GameServer as well as original GameServer
Here are the values:
1. Mastery sro_client.exe side: as 1B8 = 440 (mastery points)
CH-- 0x006AA4C3
CH-- 0x006A51BC

2. Mastery GameServer side: as 1B8 = 440 (mastery poins)
CH--- 0059C5E6

Still no luck with that either, any other solutions? help will be much appreciated
using groups mean diffrent table .. RefDropItemGroup , RefMonster it gonna work 1000% no Way xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2021, 02:30   #10

Quote:
using groups mean diffrent table .. RefDropItemGroup , RefMonster it gonna work 1000% no Way xD
Ohh, I see now... Thank you so much.
Old 09/28/2021, 02:50   #11

I manage to change the rate of the drops I need to know how to place the nova so that it is not so easy or so difficult
Old 09/30/2021, 12:43   #12

It's pretty easy.

Create a group using the previous ones as example in _RefDropItemGroup, which will contain all NOVA items, RefItemID is the ID of the item/s you need from _RefObjCommon.

You can use INSERT INTO + SELECT statement to do it all at once.

Then you go to _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop and create rows for each mob that you want to drop the newly created item group. For multiple mobs you can use and insert + select statement again. RefMonsterID = ID from _RefObjCommon of the monsters you want. For both tables you can use the existing data to figure out what each column does.

Good luck.