Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Survival Arena

Discussion on About Survival Arena within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Survival Arena

I have added client/db side but when i go to alexandria south and some areas out alexandria client crashes. After fix this, how can i enter to test survival?
Old 02/04/2021, 09:20   #2

elite*gold: 147
that gonna happens at alexandria north and holywater temple because it misses out some map files . just keep reading the dump file u'll find files number.o or .h something like that.. copy the files from any game

Tags
survival