Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



need krylfilter problem help

Discussion on need krylfilter problem help within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 2
need krylfilter problem help



when I installed Krylfilter, I got this error
Anyone please tell me the cause and how to fix the error
I have checked many times that the IP + Port configuration has problems. and sure not it.
bladehf is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 8
PC limit Disable Leave
gmhasan13 is offline  
Old   #3
dotCom
 
Devsome's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 10077
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 17,359
Received Thanks: 4,926
Arrow SRO Coding Corner -> SRO PServer Quest…

#moved
Devsome is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
HWID Problem In KRYLFILTER ver 10
12/24/2019 - SRO Coding Corner - 1 Replies
# Solved By Me
Help Krylfilter Clientless packet sending!!!
09/22/2019 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello epvpers!!! I want to edit delay time send packet from ClientLess in Krylfilter (it's in gateway). He send packet very slow. I tried find something like "delay" "timer" blah blah. but i don't found anything! I want to make it faster. (change delay to 500ms or orther) .... Thank's for reading !
help me about krylfilter!
07/02/2019 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello friends I have a problem that needs your help When I login and select character disconnected play But Some IPs can still log in normally i use krylfilter 1.0.29 https://epvpimg.com/CvEYbab thanks all



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.