Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Krylfilter Clientless packet sending!!!

Discussion on Help Krylfilter Clientless packet sending!!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Krylfilter Clientless packet sending!!!

Hello epvpers!!!

I want to edit delay time send packet from ClientLess in Krylfilter (it's in gateway). He send packet very slow. I tried find something like "delay" "timer" blah blah. but i don't found anything!
I want to make it faster. (change delay to 500ms or orther)

Thank's for reading !

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2019, 23:37   #2

By logic, any filter should work as quickly as possible using a high process priority, asynchronous stuffs are pretty good doing the job at server side.

Are you entirely sure it's the filter working slowly? Not a connection issue, ping? nor cpu power (not energy, I mean processing power) issue?

Old 09/12/2019, 10:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
By logic, any filter should work as quickly as possible using a high process priority, asynchronous stuffs are pretty good doing the job at server side.

Are you entirely sure it's the filter working slowly? Not a connection issue, ping? nor cpu power (not energy, I mean processing power) issue?
No no. Filter dont working slowly. They are very fast.!!!...
i mean clientless which in Gateway Filter. Their packet send every 4 or 5 sec ( i tried timing with my eyes ). Although i tried send packet every 500ms or 1s but nothing happend. I can't send more than one packet in 5 sec (if using notice queue, they will send more packet in onetime but 1 time in 5 sec)
see this. i tried send packet every 1sec. But I only get it every 5 seconds

I try search everything like delay, timer, 1000, 3000, 5000 ... blah blah but nothing found
Old 09/13/2019, 02:37   #4

I'm not sure if you has access to the code or not.. Not sure what you mean about gateway clientless tool, it's client or server side?

You said about a packet queue, that's like synchronous mode.. Why you can't track the whole algoritm after SendPM? You has something weird out there, maybe a thread sleeping everything.

You can use "System.DateTime.Now" to know exactly how much it's the interval, then proceed to find it as integer or hexadecimal.

Old 09/13/2019, 02:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangphan7 View Post
No no. Filter dont working slowly. They are very fast.!!!...
i mean clientless which in Gateway Filter. Their packet send every 4 or 5 sec ( i tried timing with my eyes ). Although i tried send packet every 500ms or 1s but nothing happend. I can't send more than one packet in 5 sec (if using notice queue, they will send more packet in onetime but 1 time in 5 sec)
see this. i tried send packet every 1sec. But I only get it every 5 seconds

I try search everything like delay, timer, 1000, 3000, 5000 ... blah blah but nothing found
The snippet you showed is horrible!
Do you even know what Thread.Sleep means ?
Just google for timers classes dont look for shortcuts.
Old 09/13/2019, 14:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoline* View Post
this is orgin code from the Krylfilter bro.
Old 09/13/2019, 15:36   #7

What wrong with Thread.Sleep ?
Try checking proc _ReturnPM in ur DB
Old 09/13/2019, 17:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonzenbi View Post
Do you understand which i said?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by concucu View Post
Yes orign krylfilter v29.

Not problem in Thread.Sleep brother! Look at the picture, this class working fine. They execute every 1000ms. But packet only send every ~5000ms (i timing between 2 packet he sent)
Old 09/13/2019, 18:33   #9

Quote:
this video show the error

notice
Old 09/14/2019, 00:37   #10

Quote:
So ? you're just copying his mistakes without thinking ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonzenbi View Post
Read below

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangphan7 View Post
Do you understand which i said?

Yes orign krylfilter v29.

Not problem in Thread.Sleep brother! Look at the picture, this class working fine. They execute every 1000ms. But packet only send every ~5000ms (i timing between 2 packet he sent)
You are just mimicking a timer behavior with an infinite loop and a thread.sleep while the end result will be just as a you need it doesn't mean that you should do it because it gives you the result that you expect. It's horrible.

Thread.Sleep(); will make the kernel-32 stop scheduling this thread for execution for the given time span you specify.

It means that you will have to context switch in and out of this thread and other threads rapidly every time, and you are just throwing away valuable resources for no reason, context-switching is very expensive especially in a multi-threaded program.

You will just end up bottle necking your application with your own code, and you have many alternatives to achieve the same behavior that you want but in a safer and efficient manner, so why not do it properly ?

Also i could not help but notice your AutoNotice problem, You should work with proper async pattern, a time stamp in your table and a way to detected if the client is actually spawned in the world if you prepare all those things beforehand it'll be much easier to avoid unexpected behavior.
Old 09/14/2019, 06:23   #11

hi Isonline, i know problem his said and i explain via video
Old 09/14/2019, 09:22   #12

Quote:
hi Isonline, i know problem his said and i explain via video
I already posted how you should approach with such system, its pretty straight forward.
Old 09/19/2019, 19:31   #13

elite*gold: 300
i got this problem before it was from agent server have a delay between server and client try to disable all firewall liens if fixed tell me and i'll help u
Old 09/20/2019, 09:53   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by !SPLIT View Post
i got this problem before it was from agent server have a delay between server and client try to disable all firewall liens if fixed tell me and i'll help u
Yes of course. Help me pls ^^
Old 09/22/2019, 12:16   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by !SPLIT View Post
pm me in discord
Check discord friends request pls

« Problem After Add Sky Temple | Csro item mall »