I am sorry for interfering your time, but may someone tell me how to do 2h+shield bug? as in this video, I did it 6 7 years ago but I cannot remember how to do it right now. Thanks.
that happens usually with a scroll which has as stored procedure the line ADD_ITEM_EXTERN or smth like that
Izy :
1. hold the shield and 1handed weapon
2. Use the scroll which is giving the item by teleporting you
3. After teleport instead of 1handed weapon and shield , wear the 2handed weapon, you will get insta DC , when you relog you will find your char holding 2handed weapon and shield
that happens usually with a scroll which has as stored procedure the line ADD_ITEM_EXTERN or smth like that
Izy :
1. hold the shield and 1handed weapon
2. Use the scroll which is giving the item by teleporting you
3. After teleport instead of 1handed weapon and shield , wear the 2handed weapon, you will get insta DC , when you relog you will find your char holding 2handed weapon and shield
Thx for ur replying bro. Byt i am not sure if i understand you. May u explain with more details? Cuz all i remember about this bug is to quick switch till get dc but i am not really sure.
I am sorry for interfering your time, but may someone tell me how to do 2h+shield bug? as in this video, I did it 6 7 years ago but I cannot remember how to do it right now. Thanks.
Thx for ur replying bro. Byt i am not sure if i understand you. May u explain with more details? Cuz all i remember about this bug is to quick switch till get dc but i am not really sure.
I don't remember about that, or at least I don't know that method.
Let's suppose in item mall there is a scroll that changes the skin of the weapon, if the scroll in the stored procedure has this like " add_item_extern " then you have to follow the steps that I told you above. About switching I don't know, I never heard about it.
Thx for ur replying bro. Byt i am not sure if i understand you. May u explain with more details? Cuz all i remember about this bug is to quick switch till get dc but i am not really sure.
just follow what he said but cancel the scroll before it teleporting u then use the 2h, u will be dced
I don't remember about that, or at least I don't know that method.
Let's suppose in item mall there is a scroll that changes the skin of the weapon, if the scroll in the stored procedure has this like " add_item_extern " then you have to follow the steps that I told you above. About switching I don't know, I never heard about it.
Ok bro i will test it and report
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbum*
just follow what he said but cancel the scroll before it teleporting u then use the 2h, u will be dced
I understand it now, I will test it but is it possilbe with instant return scroll or reverse scroll, or it must be with a scroll for changing or upgrading item?
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB
What are you guys talking about, this a bug in item switch..
Yup i thought so too, i remember doing this bug (staff+shield) in qsro rotana but i am not able to remember now xD, I tested quick switching between 2h and shield by keypresser script with sleep 0 in ur server (I was sure that u had fixed it ) in addition to many other servers (some players are doing this bug there xD) but without any success.
just follow what he said but cancel the scroll before it teleporting u then use the 2h, u will be dced
Exactly , I forgot to mention that, was the most important aspect xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by waa2
Ok bro i will test it and report
I understand it now, I will test it but is it possilbe with instant return scroll or reverse scroll, or it must be with a scroll for changing or upgrading item?
Yup i thought so too, i remember doing this bug (staff+shield) in qsro rotana but i am not able to remember now xD, I tested quick switching between 2h and shield by keypresser script with sleep 0 in ur server (I was sure that u had fixed it ) in addition to many other servers (some players are doing this bug there xD) but without any success.
No , you should use the scroll which is upgrading or changing or adding an item into your inventory.
Exactly , I forgot to mention that, was the most important aspect xD
No , you should use the scroll which is upgrading or changing or adding an item into your inventory.
I tried but nothing happened. Maybe I did something wrong, please kindly inform me if I did something wrong. the scroll I used is to convert item from d13 sun to d14 moon.
ELSE IF ((@Operation = 41) and (@ItemRefID = 44036)) -- RefObjCommon ID
Begin
Execute [SRO_VT_LOG].[dbo].[_UpgradeSystem] @CharID
End
Quote:
USE [SRO_VT_LOG]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[_UpgradeSystem] Script Date: 27.10.2020 21:21:24 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[_UpgradeSystem]
@CharID Int
As
declare @ID64Wep int
declare @ID64Shd int
declare @OldItemWepID int
declare @OldItemShdID int
declare @NewItemWepID int
declare @NewItemShdID int
declare @SlotWep int
declare @SlotShd int
set @ID64Wep = (select ItemID from SRO_VT_SHARD.._Inventory where CharID = @CharID and slot ='6')
set @ID64Shd = (select ItemID from SRO_VT_SHARD.._Inventory where CharID = @CharID and slot ='7')
set @OldItemWepID =(select RefItemID from SRO_VT_SHARD.._Items where ID64 = @ID64Wep)
set @OldItemShdID =(select RefItemID from SRO_VT_SHARD.._Items where ID64 = @ID64Shd)
set @NewItemWepID = (select NewItemID from _UpgradeItemData where OldItemID = @OldItemWepID)
set @NewItemShdID = (select NewItemID from _UpgradeItemData where OldItemID = @OldItemShdID)
IF (EXISTS(select RefItemID from SRO_VT_SHARD.._Items where ID64 = @ID64Wep and RefItemID = @OldItemWepID and OptLevel >= 12 ))
begin
Update [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Items] Set RefItemID = @NewItemWepID , OptLevel = 0, MagParamNum = 0, MagParam1 = NULL, MagParam2 = NULL, MagParam3 = NULL, MagParam4 = NULL, MagParam5 = NULL, MagParam6 = NULL, MagParam7 = NULL, MagParam8 = NULL, MagParam9 = NULL, MagParam10 = NULL, MagParam11 = NULL, MagParam12 = NULL, Variance = 0 Where ID64 = @ID64Wep
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._BindingOptionWithItem where nItemDBID = @ID64Wep
end
IF (EXISTS(select RefItemID from SRO_VT_SHARD.._Items where ID64 = @ID64Shd and RefItemID = @OldItemShdID and OptLevel >= 12))
begin
Update [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Items] Set RefItemID = @NewItemShdID , OptLevel = 0, MagParamNum = 0, MagParam1 = NULL, MagParam2 = NULL, MagParam3 = NULL, MagParam4 = NULL, MagParam5 = NULL, MagParam6 = NULL, MagParam7 = NULL, MagParam8 = NULL, MagParam9 = NULL, MagParam10 = NULL, MagParam11 = NULL, MagParam12 = NULL, Variance = 0 Where ID64 = @ID64Shd
DELETE FROM SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._BindingOptionWithItem where nItemDBID = @ID64Shd
end
Quote:
USE [SRO_VT_LOG]
GO
/****** Object: Table [dbo].[_UpgradeItemData] Script Date: 29.10.2020 4:41:51 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[_UpgradeItemData](
[OldItemID] [int] NULL,
[NewItemId] [int] NULL,
[Slot] [int] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO
2h&Shield BUG I would like to know how to use 2h and shield at the same time since i 10/15/2017 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies 2h&Shield BUG
I would like to know how to use 2h and shield at the same time since i just made it and i dont know how.
Like This
https://i.gyazo.com/ed8ddc952116998ff1157d53970add 7d.mp4
https://i.gyazo.com/ed8ddc952116998ff1157d53970ad d7d.mp4