Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to do not allow some item added in the quick slot (skill bar)

Discussion on How to do not allow some item added in the quick slot (skill bar) within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to do not allow some item added in the quick slot (skill bar)

Hello,

Anyone can help me with this issue. I know an item in game cannot be added to the quick slot bar (skill bar), such as Lapis. So I would like to edit client/server for some items (Capital recall rune, Summon ...), it cannot be added to the quick slot bar (skill bar), (the same as Lapis).

I know from server, there is a procedure: usp_Save_Char_QuickSlot_Add_E
And I can update it.

But for client, how can I make it ?

--
Thanks first,
MinhT
Old 07/06/2016, 12:44   #2

chỉnh item type lại sếp :v
Old 07/06/2016, 13:31   #3

Thanks, I will try. Maybe update both client and server, right ?

P/S: Next time can u use English
Old 07/07/2016, 11:44   #4

Truong Kim Minh? .
Old 07/07/2016, 16:42   #5

There is already some checks of the item Type for this, to find these checks you just need to find the item Type with Cheat Engine in Game.exe and then see what happens when you put the item in skill bar.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2016, 06:11   #6

#closed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BRAVE FRONTIER GLOBAL HACKS << 100% PERMANENT<< UNIT SLOT ITEM SLOT AND DUNGEON
03/18/2015 - Facebook - 2 Replies
IM SELLING MATERIALS SLOT EXPANSION AND UNIT SLOT EXPANSION,, MATERIALS HACK AND SPHERE HACK.. JUST TEXT ME IF YOU WANT INFORMATION.. 09293707807 FILIPINO CAN AVAIL THIS ,, ITS LEGIT... ITS REAL.. JUST TEXT ME ..VERSION 1.2.6 GLOBAL BRAVE FRONTIER.. I POST FREE SAMPLE OF THE Hack// for free.. just stay tuned.. .. this works for ios phone.. if andoid.. just avail my selling services.. thanks this is the free hacks: http://www.**************/BpgpK
BRAVE FRONTIER GLOBAL HACKS << 100% PERMANENT<< UNIT SLOT ITEM SLOT AND DUNGEON
03/16/2015 - Mobile Games - 1 Replies
IM SELLING MATERIALS SLOT EXPANSION AND UNIT SLOT EXPANSION,, MATERIALS HACK AND SPHERE HACK.. JUST TEXT ME IF YOU WANT INFORMATION.. 09293707807 FILIPINO CAN AVAIL THIS ,, ITS LEGIT... ITS REAL.. JUST TEXT ME ..VERSION 1.2.6 GLOBAL BRAVE FRONTIER.. I POST FREE SAMPLE OF THE Hack// for free.. just stay tuned.. .. this works for ios phone.. if andoid.. just avail my selling services.. thanks this is the free hacks: http://www.**************/BpgpK
Working Replace SKill + Map Hack and Help at Item Slot
08/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 19 Replies
Replace Skill (For Rogue Type) 1. Learn Dusk Slashing lvl 5 this will be gone stay with rogue don't change job yet stay first at rogue. 2. Open CE - proccess luna.exe Scan Dusk Slashing lvl 5 select all and bring
Managed to Edit Runescape Quick Launch ( Added Some New Functions ) :)
03/05/2010 - Runescape - 8 Replies
Hello Everybody i managed to Edit Runescape Quick Launch ( added some new cool function ). It's Kinda Beta and Im New To Doing This...So i Want You To Comment if you like it or what it needs more :) ALL LINKS REMOVED BY: gerble93 OK, I KNOW THE VIDEO SUX, i just want more comments on if they think the beta versions needs something to be added or smth. :) When i will release a non beta version, i will buy fraps and create a cool video about it. Don't Flame pls :) IM NEW TO THIS!