Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Item Mall / Old Mainpop

Discussion on Old Item Mall / Old Mainpop within the SRO PServer Questions & Answers forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/10/2020, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalctn View Post
which code ?
The assembly code you see in the debugger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalctn View Post
Bro Help pls
You've successfully completed the task of repeatedly recognizing and replacing a PUSH EBX and a CALL EAX instructions. What's left is finding the exactly same pattern once more right below the part you already patched. You literally only need to scroll once, if at all. Recognize the pattern and patch it to NOP aswell. Then the background will appear.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2020, 19:09   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post

You've successfully completed the task of repeatedly recognizing and replacing a PUSH EBX and a CALL EAX instructions. What's left is finding the exactly same pattern once more right below the part you already patched. You literally only need to scroll once, if at all. Recognize the pattern and patch it to NOP aswell. Then the background will appear.
my english is a little bad, i guess that's why i don't understand

Quote:

you king ty i did, working now

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
You can use the new quest window.

PHP Code:
void CGInterface::SwitchQuestWindow()
{
    return 
reinterpret_cast<void(__thiscall*)(CGInterface*)>(0x007990E0)(this);

how do i use it?

Quote:

sorry for spams posts

I need fix *Quest*
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 20:10   #18

elite*gold: 0
anyone have this files with out any problems ?