Thats custom D-sremu commands for chat
SSE is using GM Console
also the numbers (ids) is used by dsremu instead of the complete item names (witch looks kinda like ITEM_EU_TSTAFF_10_C_RARE )
for the guy who asked for gm codes use gm helper or press F2--F3 when having console up
for me everything works except the works of SyNChR0 because it all go but all the skills at the emu is not because I had the wrong weapon to or have I some what wrong?
All Dofus Emulators 04/30/2015 - Private Server - 24 Replies Here are all the Dofus Emulator's and there spec:
-Bremu:
a brazilien emulator as developed as Ancestra here the features:
-Mounts.
-Alignements.
-PVP/PVM 100% debug.
-Alignement Wings:100%
Aggro 100%
-All NPJ.
-All maps.
SRO Emulators 02/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Is there any Silkroad Online emulators or private server currently available?
I need a working one to test out a Kit of programs I have been developing which may be good for private servers or players with Gm status and when I get the various bugs and injections correct could be used for the commercial versions as well.
My old sroemu has stopped working, so I need a version with a cap of at least level 80 and with a few pets of different catagories (rabbit, wolf, bull at least), with...
PSP Emulators 01/04/2010 - Private Server - 4 Replies Where can I get PSP Emulators that can play cso iso files? Is there any?
:mofo::confused::confused: