Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Emulators

Discussion on SRO Emulators within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO Emulators

Is there any Silkroad Online emulators or private server currently available?

I need a working one to test out a Kit of programs I have been developing which may be good for private servers or players with Gm status and when I get the various bugs and injections correct could be used for the commercial versions as well.

My old sroemu has stopped working, so I need a version with a cap of at least level 80 and with a few pets of different catagories (rabbit, wolf, bull at least), with basic or better mob ai also it would need working NPCs and obviously weapons and armour to level 80, preferably with stall and stall network and item mall if possible with GM status as well basically a full working off-line emulator to level 80 at least but no need of fortress or special events but would be a bonus.

The better the SRO emulator and nearer to the original online version, the better and quicker I can finish the kit.

I know its quite a lot but I started compiling a kit for SRO (SROPAL) with various aspects outlined above, basically a front end for the emulator wich could be used for a host as well, but my emulator crashed irretrievably so the development of the program kit stopped.

I tried google but it seems that all the SRO emulators have gone.

If you know of a SRO emulator or a Private Server kit please post it here.

When I have a working version of the kit (SROPAL), elitepvpers members will get the only distributable version available for download.

This request has not been advertised anywhere else by me.

If my request is against elitepvpers policies Moderators please delete my post as I do not wish to step on anyone's toes.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02/05/2010, 09:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
The quest isnt against policies, but it is slightly realistic, all current public emulators are out of date and have a lot of functions missing.