[SRO-DB Bot] How to stop 'Clickops' crash without programs
Discussion on [SRO-DB Bot] How to stop 'Clickops' crash without programs within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
[SRO-DB Bot] How to stop 'Clickops' crash without programs
OwnagZz crashed me AGAIN. So to **** him off I argued with him a little bit, which he revealed a 'new version' of the bot was on the way.
Anyway, merely go into the ingame silkroad options via Escape. Go to setting and untick whisper. Now no one can whisper (PM) you. Hence you can't get clickops. Not sure if it works 100% but he kept spamming me with 'buy the bot'. Unticked the box, and now silence. Looped right infront of his face and nothing happened.
OwnagZz crashed me AGAIN. So to **** him off I argued with him a little bit, which he revealed a 'new version' of the bot was on the way.
Anyway, merely go into the ingame silkroad options via Escape. Go to setting and untick whisper. Now no one can whisper (PM) you. Hence you can't get clickops. Not sure if it works 100% but he kept spamming me with 'buy the bot'. Unticked the box, and now silence. Looped right infront of his face and nothing happened.
OwnagZz (The bot maker) put a secret code into the bot. Noex removed this code in v0.9 but not in v0.8. If he PMs you this secret code and only him, it crashes your bot and client.
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs 09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies Hi guys,
i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english.
Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems.
Any solutions for this kind of problem?
I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...
New exploit - crash server without any programs 11/02/2005 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies ok ok - its not exploit just made that topic to make u look in it, i have question bout walker - i have 8 lvl human mystic.. i configured bot to make it use spell wind strike etc etc like for typical mage.. but look
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8899/asd1dw.jp g
my char dont really want to move to the mob to attack him.. it like walk a little, then stops, changes target and that stupid chinsee letters appear on chat line @ l2walker, anyone knows whats wrong? maybe i configured...