i did follow the steps 100% right i tripple checked what i do
i though that its becuz of my speed that i click bug stall too slow but then i made the client windowed and tried like that but still does not work
im pretty sure theres something wrong with ur release or maybe it does not support win7 64bit
That is weird, I'm trying to think what the problem is.
if you have an AV/Firewall, add psBridge and psExploit to your whitelist, maybe this is where the problem is.
and by the way, I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit and it works great, so it isn't the OS.
<Edit>
I've just read your edit, glad you could make it work </Edit>
got it to work but only if i modified the client to multiclient (guess the loaderpart in your tool does not work)
Only the part for the second client.
but as I said, you can just click it multiple times if it won't launch.
I will fix it if swSRO won't do anything about it soon, which I doubt.. they'll probably disable the stall usage very very soon.
Q. I get this error (or similar one) "Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
A. Download and install
WoW Gold&Item Dupe Exploit [RETAIL] - Wo posten? 03/03/2009 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies Hallo, ich bin durch zufall auf einen Exploit zum money und itemdupen, egal welche summe gekommen. Dieser geht wöchentlich einmal!
Wo kann ich diesen posten? Exploit Sektion sicher nicht :>
Mfg;
Alisamix
Quest Item dupe/level Exploit 03/21/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies You will need two people.
1.) Find a repeatable collection quest, i.e. kill spiders for 10 spider nutsacks and turn them in to captain blah.
The higher the level of the quest in relation to you the better, reds are best so long as you have a high level to kill the mobs for you to allow you to loot the quest items.
2.) Go to the turnin guy.
3.) Have your friend open a trade window with you.
Server Restart Item Dupe/Exploit 02/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies I'm sure if you're on these forums you know about the riduculous lag and the BG's crashing yesterday, and how all the servers except like 3 went down. Well, i was in Halaa at the time, with a crazy zerg raid and got a shitload of marks w/o even knowing what you could buy with them. Amidst the ****tarded lag, i made my way to the quartermaster to check out his stuff. Mostly shit, except for one belt that would replace my last green the the epic resilience gem, which i didn't have enough for. So...