Talking about faster updating the game is quite pointless, imagine that they updated the server (new files which would have been released later, bug fix), now what. Do you think that the duped gold or items will remain there? It's for sure they will do rollback or something else.
Don't post if you can't read.
They don't make backups so they can't do a rollback.
THEY CANT THEY DONT HAVE SAVED THE DATA THE LAST SAVED DATA SO THEY CANT DO A ROLLBACK THEY WILL DELETE THE STALL NETWORK AND THAT WILL FIX BUG AND IF LATER SOME MORE BUGS COME OUT THEY WIL REMOVE EXCHANGE AND THAT MEANS NO EXCHANGING ITEMS AND NO MORE DUPES
for real you're getting more and more annoying.
what do you get by blocking the chat? does it make you feel better? do you get some bigger *****?
i didn't understand ppl crying for publicating this bug but ppl like you are just useless idiots. publicating this bug may cause a fix but absuing it won't help noone.
what are you going to do when the servers go down? noone would need your pk2 edits anymore. all you do is destroying your own work. you're da man!
Dooo i care about pk2 ?
NO!
I dont care about pk2 edits.
I m doing Pk2 edits only for myself .
I'm pretty sure very few knew about this before it was published just now.
Well, now I've lost like all the gold I made through stalling since I bought silk items with it to stall more. Thanks bro...
This causes nothing but damage to the gameplay, it'll neither help to get the fucking server files everyone wants nor improve the gameplay since it obviously can't be stopped. In the end it more seems like attention whoring to me, though I might be wrong on that since I don't know your objective, Oriya.
I don't mind you guys telling me I'm only saying this because I haven't got any profit, but there will be consequences for sure. Now, it'll certainly get interesting and I'll be hoping for a positve development, yet I think it's going kinda overboard saying you'll keep ruining shit with stall dc etc., just what exactly do you expect and what do you want but lulz?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid
Do you really think they will shut down their servers?
Such a huge money resource gone in less then a day? right...
edit: @omgOo###: we rule
No, but where would be the sense for them to run a server, buy a root etc, for some non chinese idiots, who are not paying anything for them to do that?
No, but where would be the sense for them to run a server, buy a root etc, for some non chinese idiots, who are not paying anything for them to do that?
There are alot of people in all the servers (swsro, ecsro) who buy silks.
lol you people who dupe are ******* retards. i bet you all will cry when your accounts will get banned and your duped **** deleted. Oh and whats in it for you if you ruin sro pservers? you think you will find something else to play? i doubt it you addicted piece of **** *****.
guy wtf are you still talking about the servers let it go soon all all psro will go back up so go out wiht your girl or boy friend dont care.Dont you have some thing to do get a life really !!!!!
DOOOH! This old thing lol!
I got that pk2 about a half year on my computer and was thinking about release,cuz some friends wanted it!
Quote:
ol you people who dupe are ******* retards. i bet you all will cry when your accounts will get banned and your duped **** deleted. Oh and whats in it for you if you ruin sro pservers? you think you will find something else to play? i doubt it you addicted piece of **** *****.