Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packetbased Autopot

Discussion on Packetbased Autopot within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2009, 19:23   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwurst View Post
Oh.. just try to understand how the autopot works - Windows "ask" Wheather to allow the pSroPot to connect with the Internet ->Windows Firewall But it has to connect to the internet because its the "MiddleMan" between Client and Server.

SroClient->pSroPot->Server

If you dont allow it to connect to the internet, the packets dont reach the gameserver.
thats a weak way to protect yourself..

sadly i hat to reply here again, but ive alrdy made a bot for csro with one of my friends.

so i have the basic knoweldge about the packet sending to the client and how it works etc

and from this i can easily tell you that our bot didnt needed internet connection

i am pretty sure an autopotion that send packets to the client does not need internet connection either since it works in the same way
Old 12/09/2009, 19:49   #212

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat View Post

sadly i hat to reply here again, but ive alrdy made a bot for csro with one of my friends.

so i have the basic knoweldge about the packet sending to the client and how it works etc

and from this i can easily tell you that our bot didnt needed internet connection

i am pretty sure an autopotion that send packets to the client does not need internet connection either since it works in the same way
seems like you do not understand the way a proxy acts...

it stands between server and client... this means if the server sends some shit to you the proxy will recive it... thats why you have to redirect the client to your localhost...
the proxy logs/edits/filters the stuff it recives and sends it to the client.

if you wanna send something to the server the client sends it to the proxy
the proxy logs/edits/filters the pakets again and sends it to the server...

as you can see all the traffic goes through your proxy... if your proxy wouldn't recive/send anything from/to the net it would not work...

haven't checked the tool but i'm 90% sure that its just a modded versions of drews work (doesn't mean its cleen since logging the loginpackets this way is pretty easy but since its not packed you can check the tool for any non silkroad related ips/urls to be sure that it won't spread your logindata...)

Edit:
checked the ips it connects to:

the first ip is the "ECSRO VIP" ip
the second is for "ECSRO"
the third is not for SWSRO1...
SWSRO1 ip: 98.126.31.202

maybe its for swsro2 but i don't know...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2009, 19:52   #213

Quote:

haha your knowledge about packets is awesome xD

Sending Packets without "Internet" works with Draw Bentons Packet Injection but I think no bot is using this in the moment.

Ah if you still dont understand my autopot: ->it has like a intigrated "nuconnector"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2009, 20:08   #214

elite*gold: 702
wasn't Boat the one trying to teach me about how a proxy works ?

PS: Looking for someone to work with me to create a easy to use proxy etc in C++ .. the proxy is almost complete all i need to do is sort out the bugs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2009, 20:16   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
Edit:
checked the ips it connects to:

the first ip is the "ECSRO VIP" ip
the second is for "ECSRO"
the third is not for SWSRO1...
SWSRO1 ip: 98.126.31.202

maybe its for swsro2 but i don't know...
That's must be why it's not working anymore (i dont know anything about coding )
Old 12/09/2009, 20:19   #216

Someone should try to NOTICE that when u start a Silkroad LUNCHER it STILL asks for the Connection "Yes/No" thingy

PS
Boat TRY IT UR SELF SINCE U HAVE WIN 7!!!
I've been using Win 7 since March so I basicaly have Win 7 all figured down to its little button combinations witch i think u still havent

PS2
Boat again im saying to you and I confirm for the 2nd time, that THIS AUTOPOT IS SAFE! I have been using this Auopot since v1! One of the virus scans on the 1st page posted by the MOD is from me!
Go check it out if u want!
Old 12/09/2009, 20:26   #217

Huh ? SWSRO changed their Ips ? the last one should be for swsro 1 sorry i will test that tommorow
Old 12/10/2009, 12:38   #218

i did some reverse engineering on this tool and realised its clean except that it has wrong ip set for swsro which is why it does not work for it

anyway i dont know who that draw benton is but my chinese friend and me long time ago when csro had 90cap 9d made a bot that didnt needed any kind of internet connection to send the packets to the client and anyway like lolcop said you only need to redirect the proxy to your local host which does not need any kind of internet connection just a virtual one by that i mean u can simulate a fake internet connection and that will act the same way as the one that needs internet connection
Old 12/10/2009, 15:22   #219

Quote:
i did some reverse engineering on this tool and realised its clean except that it has wrong ip set for swsro which is why it does not work for it

anyway i dont know who that draw benton is but my chinese friend and me long time ago when csro had 90cap 9d made a bot that didnt needed any kind of internet connection to send the packets to the client and anyway like lolcop said you only need to redirect the proxy to your local host which does not need any kind of internet connection just a virtual one by that i mean u can simulate a fake internet connection and that will act the same way as the one that needs internet connection
its DREW benton not draw - and he and clockwork made softmod - should explain enough who he is

btw seems like the offsets changed - the autopot dosnt work on vip
Old 12/11/2009, 17:26   #220

Still working fine.
Old 12/11/2009, 17:32   #221

Not on Swsro cause of wrong ip.
Really waiting for a fix , let's hop it will come soon
Old 12/11/2009, 17:40   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
Still working fine.
if u say so imma try again ._.
what server u play?

edit: kk i was missing the .dll file thats why
Old 12/11/2009, 18:44   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by user0811 View Post
if u say so imma try again ._.
what server u play?

edit: kk i was missing the .dll file thats why
VIP
Old 12/12/2009, 13:48   #224

doesnt work fine.it sucks..i do what u say and sometimes works sometimes not!and when it works u can't accesto deskot..u can only stay ingame-.- really sucks
Old 12/12/2009, 13:56   #225

getting dc after 2 mins of using it! so hmm dunno i guess i stay by lolkops potter!
cya
Closed Thread