Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packetbased Autopot

Discussion on Packetbased Autopot within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2009, 00:03   #196

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,301
Ok, then it is clean.
Old 12/04/2009, 11:48   #197

elite*gold: 0
iam also not hacked and i use it on 5 diff lv90 chars on vip lal x)
Old 12/04/2009, 12:58   #198

I saw a botter on VIP with a very strange bot. It doesnt attack a protector, and saying the same words all the time. Maybe its the new project?
Yes it was a bot im sure, beacause stucked sometimes.
Old 12/04/2009, 13:17   #199

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
I saw a botter on VIP with a very strange bot. It doesnt attack a protector, and saying the same words all the time. Maybe its the new project?
Yes it was a bot im sure, beacause stucked sometimes.
guess he used the old flyman bot for csro (its working for the 2.021 client...)
its a keypressbot but it have got an autoselect inside so it doesn't use the sro_clients autoselect
Old 12/04/2009, 18:44   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
guess he used the old flyman bot for csro (its working for the 2.021 client...)
its a keypressbot but it have got an autoselect inside so it doesn't use the sro_clients autoselect
I see.
Old 12/09/2009, 14:27   #201

Well, i got hacked 2 vip acc with full sun+10 as well.
after i used this packet bot.
i using only packet bot and lolkop bot nothing else now im naked in game
with no gold
Old 12/09/2009, 14:41   #202

actually i can confirm that this **** sends some infos to the proxy server so actually it can be really infected i say theres 60% chance that this **** steals your account infos that would also explain why he dont gave me src when i asked him

but later when i have more then i unpack this **** and check if theres anything wrong with it but for now the best would be if any mod removes this ****
Old 12/09/2009, 14:53   #203

when do u ask me for the source ? I got no message from you O.o

and no it dont send anything to anywhere but the silkroad server! i DOnt even have a server.
And What is a Proxy Server ??

And why should i give you the source, its also the base of my bot ? do u ask the botsmall guys for their source, too ??

please dont lie I only want to create good ecsro tools!.

EDIT: What do u want to unpack ? IT ISNT PACKED WITH ANY TOOL!! Please learn to code and analyze first before you lie.

I Have over 1200Downloads and If you have a Keylogger or any other virus on your pc its not my problem and not my fault.
Old 12/09/2009, 14:58   #204

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat View Post
actually i can confirm that this **** sends some infos to the proxy server so actually it can be really infected i say theres 60% chance that this **** steals your account infos that would also explain why he dont gave me src when i asked him

but later when i have more then i unpack this **** and check if theres anything wrong with it but for now the best would be if any mod removes this ****
Are you srsly such a nub? Code something your self if you don't like it. If I would ask for you to give me your paypal account and password I don't think you would give me that
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2009, 16:16   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinh_ban View Post
Well, i got hacked 2 vip acc with full sun+10 as well.
after i used this packet bot.
i using only packet bot and lolkop bot nothing else now im naked in game
with no gold
Quote:

Bullshit, i'm using it for weeks ago now and i never been hacked so please dont lie !
Old 12/09/2009, 16:37   #206

Gratz nice tool.
Old 12/09/2009, 16:47   #207

so when new update will come? (y mean in other psro like sjsro or swsro?)
Old 12/09/2009, 17:59   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwurst View Post
when do u ask me for the source ? I got no message from you O.o

and no it dont send anything to anywhere but the silkroad server! i DOnt even have a server.
And What is a Proxy Server ??

And why should i give you the source, its also the base of my bot ? do u ask the botsmall guys for their source, too ??

please dont lie I only want to create good ecsro tools!.

EDIT: What do u want to unpack ? IT ISNT PACKED WITH ANY TOOL!! Please learn to code and analyze first before you lie.

I Have over 1200Downloads and If you have a Keylogger or any other virus on your pc its not my problem and not my fault.
i didnt had time to check if its packed or not but it does send info to a proxy server i can tell this by running it on my laptop where is win7 64bit

when i click on run there asks me if i am sure that i want to enable an unsecure connection with an unknown server

also if it would be offline proxy built in then it would not ask me such a shit it would work like nuconnector

and what is the loss of you releasing a source code of an autopotion? if you think thats something big deal that u have packets of a private server then you are just sorry but... stup.. u know what i mean

also it is funny how you wanna make some nice tools for "ecsro" and the 2accounts that was hacked was on ecsro and not swsro

you just fucked up yourself with this comment

but you know what i dont even matter replying more to this thread those who use this and think its virus free have fun using it im not going to say any bad words about it i just wanted to warn some peoples that actually cares about their account

i know that u will probaly hack only peoples that has absolutely no knoweldge about sro or ppl that are not registered to this forum so no one will trust when they say that their acc got hacked after they used this program

but as i said have fun using it im off from this thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2009, 18:51   #209

This tool is clean like a virgin maiden. If anyone hacked its not because of this stuff.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/09/2009, 19:08   #210

Quote:
i didnt had time to check if its packed or not but it does send info to a proxy server i can tell this by running it on my laptop where is win7 64bit

when i click on run there asks me if i am sure that i want to enable an unsecure connection with an unknown server

also if it would be offline proxy built in then it would not ask me such a shit it would work like nuconnector

and what is the loss of you releasing a source code of an autopotion? if you think thats something big deal that u have packets of a private server then you are just sorry but... stup.. u know what i mean

also it is funny how you wanna make some nice tools for "ecsro" and the 2accounts that was hacked was on ecsro and not swsro

you just fucked up yourself with this comment

but you know what i dont even matter replying more to this thread those who use this and think its virus free have fun using it im not going to say any bad words about it i just wanted to warn some peoples that actually cares about their account

i know that u will probaly hack only peoples that has absolutely no knoweldge about sro or ppl that are not registered to this forum so no one will trust when they say that their acc got hacked after they used this program

but as i said have fun using it im off from this thread
Oh.. just try to understand how the autopot works - Windows "ask" Wheather to allow the pSroPot to connect with the Internet ->Windows Firewall But it has to connect to the internet because its the "MiddleMan" between Client and Server.

SroClient->pSroPot->Server

If you dont allow it to connect to the internet, the packets dont reach the gameserver.
Closed Thread