Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Make your own Media.pk2 Template for PSERVER

Discussion on [Guide]Make your own Media.pk2 Template for PSERVER within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/10/2013, 05:02   #46

elite*gold: 0
guys ineed use this program to private server Droad & Rawsro & Any Private server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Template to make a Vendor NPC
06/04/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hey, Murtah here. Ive made a Template for people to make their own NPC..Just replace things like *ID 1* With an Id that Isnt used in cq_action..and put the ID's into the other spots it says. Goodluck! If you have any Problems add me to MSN at [email protected]
[Request] Guide how to make english media yourself?
06/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
I know there is way to make english really fast ;D Anybody could make some little guide please? Thanks in advance. (RSRO)
Rogue Template Guide[ENG]
02/16/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Some General Info: -All builds are meant for level 60 characters and assume your RAW chance to crit is around 20%. Daggers used are 100 top end dmg and sword is 150 top end dmg. -It is very easy to get a 20% crit chance while also making a stam build with a rogue. Stam is extremely important for a rogue since they get 10 HP per stam, and their DPS will be very high no matter what. -The majority of rogues DPS comes from skills, NOT normal hits. This is doubly important for combo points. ...
Warrior Template/Guide [ENG]
01/07/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
The Warrior is the rock of World of WarCraft and always has been. The Warrior is not only the core of groups, but they are the glue that holds them together. Being PVP or PVE they are the class that manages both tempo and strategy. They lead the group in all the most important ways; they are the one class people count on more than any other for success of failure. Some would argue this, but the fact is no matter how good another person/class is in your group, if your Warrior follies it can only...
Mage Template Guide[ENG]
11/28/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Omg, it's a copy and paste =).. Aber einer, der sich lohnt :): This post attempts to provide an overview of talent spec options available to mages, coupled with some guidance and opinion. I was a level 60 Troll Mage on Closed PvP in Beta and am now looking forward to once again making a mage in retail. Many thanks to all those who answered so many of my questions on this very same board during Beta and I hope that this post will prove useful to some of the new mages joining us in...