I wouldnt believe in any words Overlimits say. What we know is that he is verry good in talking hisself to the good side because everything what happened - He can explain it There were so much storys told to the players and guess what, only a few of them were true.
Hey what happened with Ludoworks server? They closed and now is forum is closed... hacked? or will open server soon ? or no? answer me
IDK about Ludo but they shut off there professional network.
Just Jae was a friend's server and it never got hacked, that guy who released just got it some how from someone and he released it to be "COOL" so he is UN-trusted guy.
I tried alot and didn't get it working... Releasing the files means, the client will unpacked as well (I want to look inside it for sure)
Nope. I don't want LW new avatars, I want to know how to get them working...
Already asked Perry once about them, he told me it needs some work thats all.
After all am not interested in SRO that much anymore, and this avatar looks ugly as well.
I tried alot and didn't get it working... Releasing the files means, the client will unpacked as well (I want to look inside it for sure)
Nope. I don't want LW new avatars, I want to know how to get them working...
Already asked Perry once about them, he told me it needs some work thats all.
After all am not interested in SRO that much anymore, and this avatar looks ugly as well.
Releasing the database won't help you unpack the client. I believe this section won't be able to unpack it, except for Mega, of course.
I didn't say that I'm waiting for it nor expecting it @ the meanwhile.. I'm not into SRO that much anymore, I was just saying that if it came out I would love to see the stuff inside the client.
Olsta aka Overlimits online might be online soon without client protection and that client contain every single thing that wasn't working in VSRO not just the avatars, So anyway someone will leak them easily and release them and claim it for himself not for the person who activate them which i believe was perry but well that is SRO community anyway.
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database! 04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png
Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap.
Many database releases have come before this...