wrong
this dbs have the most custom stuff in ****** />
and if this dbs is useless why anyone would care about them lol
edit: hope muti cap db get release , i wonder how they made it lol
It's not because you think it has 'advanced custom stuff' that it is hard to make, first, you stole the multicap idea, second: it's not that hard to make.
Your logic is flawed, people care about ****** databases like ******* online, so of course they will want to have the db of a hyped server, hoping they can recreate it. Multi cap is not really hard, the zones are sharded by default in the server files, it's just a matter of isolating it
It's not because you think it has 'advanced custom stuff' that it is hard to make, first, you stole the multicap idea, second: it's not that hard to make.
Your logic is flawed, people care about ****** databases like ******* online, so of course they will want to have the db of a hyped server, hoping they can recreate it. Multi cap is not really hard, the zones are sharded by default in the server files, it's just a matter of isolating it
me stole what xd
i have nothing to do with ludoworks network
only overlimit
How the **** you can talk like this when you closed 2 servers? I don't understand people who were playing there
Well . 8 servers . not five
Glory network had 7 servers inside(Cant remember it's names at the moment but , I was playing on rome myself) , One of em called Alexander and it closed after 1 week because it was 30~40 player. Then , sparta .
Then , overlimit .
And , his network which suppos to lead the 135 cap server in the project , 'ludoworks' closed ..
btw, For who'll speak about our server again..
Good Job bro ^^
but own db will be always better ; p
You use the elitepvpers SRO tag in your signature and then put 'server fembria' next to it. I hope you know what eSRO actually was (a hint: we didn't have a server named Fembria)
Well . 8 servers . not five
Glory network had 7 servers inside(Cant remember it's names at the moment but , I was playing on rome myself) , One of em called Alexander and it closed after 1 week because it was 30~40 player. Then , sparta .
Then , overlimit .
And , his network which suppos to lead the 135 cap server in the project , 'ludoworks' closed ..
btw, For who'll speak about our server again..
The database release measure we had , cause of one of team . No such hacks or that **** ..
And , at least we didn't closed the server like many did from first ( botnet attack )
The second time was a hack, you just don't want to make your server look even more pathetic, but guess what, you aren't the one to speak in that matter, because guess what again... your knowledge is nearly equal to 0.
The second time was a hack, you just don't want to make your server look even more pathetic, but guess what, you aren't the one to speak in that matter, because guess what again... your knowledge is nearly equal to 0.
Denial... I wonder which stage it is.
Yeah , I don't know anything in my life. Tell me what do you know ? Nothing ... Except ******** for exploits and you know what I mean.
Oh bro , you're just too stupid.
Yeah , I don't know anything in my life. Tell me what do you know ? Nothing ... Except ******** for exploits and you know what I mean.
Oh bro , you're just too stupid.
Yeah, and you are the one to talk about stupidity C'mon, release OVL & Ludoworks databases already
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database! 04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png
Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap.
Many database releases have come before this...