Oh how amazing you are honestly, you released the server that you received from Adel. Y U SO PRO, HOW U ASK FOR DATABASE & RELEASE, omqqqqq pr0lar. You can't even hack, you barely even know what a "port" is.... It's saaaaaaaaaad, keep designing puuuuunk .
Oh how amazing you are honestly, you released the server that you received from Adel. Y U SO PRO, HOW U ASK FOR DATABASE & RELEASE, omqqqqq pr0lar. You can't even hack, you barely even know what a "port" is.... It's saaaaaaaaaad, keep designing puuuuunk .
No need to feel pro or happy. It's actually sad that youre taking your butthurt *** to public and release it on epvp to gain a bigger e-*****.
I've never seen such a childish act before, making a topic about you crying over 50 bucks.
Good to proof someone is a scammer but not on a forum like this, it's people like you that made this community like this, releasing everything on epvp when youre butthurt. You glt your money back so shut the hell up.
Anna ******* people up? Surprise! That's not the first time it happened, and not the last one, for sure.
omqomqomq, I ****** you huh? You truly make me laugh my *** off. I busted my *** for you, I did EVERTHING I possibly could to make it work. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. Now you're butthurt & attempting to return the "favor" for me busting my *** off day & night to fix you little *** errors all ******* day by blaming me?
Real mature buddy, grow up, I'm pretty glad I gave up after 2-4 weeks of busting my ***, because you would have winded up like this anyways.
Middle fingers to you, deuces to the rest I'm leaving this community, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!
No need to feel pro or happy. It's actually sad that youre taking your butthurt *** to public and release it on epvp to gain a bigger e-*****.
I've never seen such a childish act before, making a topic about you crying over 50 bucks.
Good to proof someone is a scammer but not on a forum like this, it's people like you that made this community like this, releasing everything on epvp when youre butthurt. You glt your money back so shut the hell up.
She have charged back and paypal gave her 100$ more **** paypal do you see me talking about 50 bucks? I'm talking about $400
That *****!!!! [NO OFFENSE]
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database! 04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png
Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap.
Many database releases have come before this...