Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Multiclient and NO-DC on any VSRO based pserver

Discussion on [RELEASE] Multiclient and NO-DC on any VSRO based pserver within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/14/2015, 09:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
it works for me but its not in english???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Fully Working KDBot For Vsro-Based Servers!
12/15/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 2999 Replies
KDBotLite - The fully working vietnamese bot for vSRO ! Package Contains : - IPFinder ( Ip tool for current vsro servers. ) - Translated KdBotLite ( Skills are now fully english ! ) - edxLiteLoader - General ScreenShots. NEW !
[REQUEST]DiamondSRO bot guide using KDBot for VSRO based servers
09/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Many people are always asking for guides and video on how to make the bot work for DSRO, and im one of those people who are still unanswered. so please? to anyone knows how to make the program work on diamondsro post it here. the required program and the needed added program for the fix errors. Thx.
Loader for vsro server based files?
09/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i've been looking through the exploit section but couldnt find any, i'm requesting a loader for vsro server based files? Could anyone link me a loader? Regards FoxRayz
[REQUEST] Pet Filter For VSRO based Servers
09/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Not sure if there's any out as yet. Didn't actually find one, so ya, if anyone has the expertise to create one..Please do =]
Any way to use VSRO based server with skype?
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
I cant open Skype when I try to go on the server, not in Bloody or any VSRO based server...Anyone knows why?..