[Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files
Discussion on [Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.
Okay, I followed the guide and I have it working. i can log in dont get DC and all that happy jazz. But here's my problem. My OllyDBG looks different from yours and I can't figure out how to unlock the XP rates. here's what Mine looks like when I load up SR_Gameserver:
That button you said to press on the first step is not there. What am I doing wrong? :S
hi all.. please, someone help me, i can start every servers, looks running fine, i start smc, and i can start the services too, but when i load client (i use loader, ip is 192.168.0.157(my machine ip) i set port to 32002, because i used Dr. Abdel's config, and before my client load, it crashes. Anybody know how to solve?
hi all.. please, someone help me, i can start every servers, looks running fine, i start smc, and i can start the services too, but when i load client (i use loader, ip is 192.168.0.157(my machine ip) i set port to 32002, because i used Dr. Abdel's config, and before my client load, it crashes. Anybody know how to solve?
You can't run a client on the same windows environment as the host machine. (Maybe not even on the same computer at all but not sure. I think VMware would work..
Some Questions about Hosting a private server Via Vsro server files 10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies 1st of all NO FLAMING PLEASE....
2nd : What are the requirements to host a private server ?
3rd : Do we have to buy a host server with money?
I Don`t ask any thing about vsro server files its just a question which some noobs can`t ask
cuz i got the files and haven`t tried anything yet