Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Needed] Pk2 editor expert person.

Discussion on [Needed] Pk2 editor expert person. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/06/2011, 02:50   #31

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSnoOze View Post
Okay first of all, getz, You're a ******* weirdo, i remember u from zszc retro, and you must be the weirdest person i have EVER met okay anyway

You guys think you are the best bla bla **** up k. If you guys were even decent at the pk2, you would have found out gold bugs on swsro,zszc alot earlier like Li did on swsro,
Also he released the SP bug, because u guys didn't know how so yeah , just thought i'd put that out there , So GG later pigs

Inb4dudbin
i enjoyed reading that
Anyway... im pretty sure more then him knew that SP glitch before he released it, only difference is they were smart enough to keep it private.
Old 02/06/2011, 03:28   #32

elite*gold: 0
hagster ur **** go play runescape
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2011, 07:24   #33

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,160
10 mil per update ?
kthxbai
Closed Thread