Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Needed] Pk2 editor expert person.

Discussion on [Needed] Pk2 editor expert person. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/02/2011, 12:18   #16

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyNChR0 View Post
no one will help you ... , and king li don't act like you are the only person who know pk edit don't forgot are much better persons who know pk edit but they don't show
Except [GM] Ra, I seriously dont know anyone who's much better

#req close
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2011, 13:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1337 View Post
Man thought u got 20 to 25 years of experience i doubt pk2 will be hard for your team i mean ur friend's dad please stop making these useless threads spaming them every where even on arcana forum.

Btw reported for being so offensive and adverting your website here
You guys really being annoying, really rascist behavior, i didn't make anything that would make you turn your anger on me, and you guys just deprive us again N' again... you started those flame wars not me, just gimme my peace if i would be KingLi then i was getting alot of regards but when anonymous person trying to make some project you guys just acting in racist behavior seriously.
I'm just searching for pk2 editor why it so hurts to you?
I don't know why but it just hurts you when others trying something that you can't do.(no offence)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2011, 13:12   #18

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi :P View Post

#req close
if zszc wouldn't open you couldn't know his skills so you could call yourself king but there is he
maybe there are others like him too
not saying anything against your skills , you are working on pk2 for years
Old 02/02/2011, 14:42   #19

they all say they quit sro but they are a bounch of kids who hate themsellf cuz they fail in all sro so now they hate evrybody so now they stay on forums and start flamewars
Old 02/05/2011, 13:12   #20

He s looking for media pk2 editor and alot of idiots answer on this . And KingLi u are kinda boring here .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2011, 17:00   #21

Quote:

#req close
You shouldn't be that arrogant, anyone with a little brain could learn EVERYTHING about pk2 in 2 days... pk2 editing is a kid's game dude, just because you claim everywhere you're the best pk2 editor doesn't means you are, also just you because you show off your work, I have never released anything related to pk2 editing, but I know everything about pk2.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/05/2011, 22:18   #22

Who are you even melkorz, just another random on the webs, gg . Anyhow, Stop thinking you're so tough over the net, Kingli is a good pk2 editer, and who are you? righto anyway

Keep up ur bantering because you're really good at it.

Ps, I bet it took u like a few years to figure out how to pk2 because you're mentally challanged LOL 2 days to figure out everything about pk2 my ***... LOL'D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/05/2011, 22:31   #23

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSnoOze View Post
Who are you even melkorz, just another random on the webs, gg . Anyhow, Stop thinking you're so tough over the net, Kingli is a good pk2 editer, and who are you? righto anyway

Ps, I bet it took u like a few years to figure out how to pk2 because you're mentally challanged LOL 2 days to figure out everything about pk2 my ***... LOL'D
Good doesn't mean the best.
As melkor said, PK2 editing is anything that even a 11yo kid can do, change values of the game files or edit some images doesn't make you a pk2 editor. I've never saw KingLi editing any part of the interface, or work out of the Media.pk2 except for change paths or files on the Data (graphic edits). IMHO the best pk2 editors are probably npcdoom, pushedx or the SWSRO administrator.
Is not about what you edit, but if you can understand how the pk2 files works.
Old 02/05/2011, 22:34   #24

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:

Ps, I bet it took u like a few years to figure out how to pk2 because you're mentally challanged LOL 2 days to figure out everything about pk2 my ass... LOL'D
If your not stupid it doesnt take you longer to learn how to edit stuff, allmost anything.. using pk2 tools

Lets do a simple guide on how to add your veeeery own monster to an emu

Quote:
1 1933 MOB_CH_MANGNYANG 망량 xxx SN_MOB_CH_MANGNYANG xxx 0 1 1 2 1 1 5000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 -1 0 -1 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 8 22 100 0 6 0 mob\china\mangnyang.bsr xxx xxx xxx xxx 1 2 54 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 7 10 1 1 27 0 27 2 24 336860180 3 3000 160 161 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Now, how much HP Does a mangyang have? 54, Right? search for the column that says 54
You will just find 1, Now you know thats HP, Change it
change MOB_CH_MANGNYANG to whatever you want
change the ID (1933) to anything u want, like 9999

Add it in the data file, import to pk2, write MOB_(Yourtext) in console, Spawn it
Bam
now when you look at it, its realy simple and obvious.. isnt it?
theres harder things than this, agreed, but it wont take you long to learn how to edit that aswell..

Now im pretty sure myself that you could get allmost to the same degree of skills as KingLi in just 2 days if you got a brain and know how to use a computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
the best pk2 editors are probably npcdoom, pushedx
Is not about what you edit, but if you can understand how the pk2 files works.
now those people got some advanced skills
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/05/2011, 22:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post
If your not stupid it doesnt take you longer to learn how to edit stuff, allmost anything.. using pk2 tools

Now, how much HP Does a mangyang have? 54, Right? search for the column that says 54

Add it in the data file, import to pk2, write MOB_(Yourtext) in console, Spawn it
Bam
theres harder things than this, agreed, but it wont take you long to learn how to edit that aswell..

Now im pretty sure myself that you could get allmost to the same degree of skills as KingLi in just 2 days if you got a brain and know how to use a computer

i know alot stuff about pk editing but never i said i'm best or something i'm just doing for my own knowledge ...
Old 02/05/2011, 23:32   #26

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR View Post

Bam

Omg really?
Let me notice that asap, i didnt know that!
****!!
It was so hard to find it out!
I cant believe to myself!!!
**** dude ****!

req close #2
srsly, stop being mad.
those threads and wars have no sense at all.
If someone get pwned, he calling 100 other friends, to pwn 1 guy.
Thats how psro section actually works

Cya & hf being a pro in w/e u doing man!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2011, 01:45   #27

Quote:

Ps, I bet it took u like a few years to figure out how to pk2 because you're mentally challanged LOL 2 days to figure out everything about pk2 my ass... LOL'D
I am Getzabelz, I am sure you really knows who I am. And yes, pk2 takes 2 days to be learnt, is just a kid's game. I think that even you could learn up in 5days. Everyone is able to change labels lol...

Please, I beg that if you do not know what you are talking about iSnoOze just don't talk, If you'd knew just a little bit about pk2 you'd have already noticed that what I said is totally true, even a 10 years old kid can learn everything needed about .pk2 in 2 days.

BTW I have been in silkroad scene since 2006/2007 I don't remember, since Aege and then inside 0x33, Just because I don't speech so much doesn't means I do not know about silkroad, because I have shown already that I really know about silkroad hacking, I think all I done on ZSZC and outside it shows it.

I'd like to remember pushedx or Drew Brentom as we know it years ago in 0x33, he and 'clockwork' ones of the best silkroad's hackers ever made. Those guys worths more than you, me and your beloved kingli and those stuff (in silkroad terms) for sure. Also they do not made things for us, they ALSO teached us how to make it and how to keep learning and upgrading our knowledge about sro scene.

What you can expect for someone that claims himself the "pk2 King"? Nothing, the real and bests ones are always the less arrogant ones, the ones that don't talk and SHOW. I can do everything KingLi has done but not cuz of that I am claiming im the pk2 kinq mënz plýz. Even if KingLi was the best one (which isn't lol) with the arrogance he shows he loses all skills he got.
Old 02/06/2011, 01:54   #28

Quote:
Omg really?
Let me notice that asap, i didnt know that!
****!!
It was so hard to find it out!
I cant believe to myself!!!
**** dude ****!

req close #2
srsly, stop being mad.
those threads and wars have no sense at all.
If someone get pwned, he calling 100 other friends, to pwn 1 guy.
Thats how psro section actually works

Cya & hf being a pro in w/e u doing man!
oh ***
u fail so fckin hard
Old 02/06/2011, 02:22   #29

Okay first of all, getz, You're a ******* weirdo, i remember u from zszc retro, and you must be the weirdest person i have EVER met okay anyway

You guys think you are the best bla bla **** up k. If you guys were even decent at the pk2, you would have found out gold bugs on swsro,zszc alot earlier like Li did on swsro,
Also he released the SP bug, because u guys didn't know how so yeah , just thought i'd put that out there , So GG later pigs

Inb4dudbin
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2011, 02:29   #30

Quote:
Okay first of all, getz, You're a ******* weirdo, i remember u from zszc retro, and you must be the weirdest person i have EVER met okay anyway

You guys think you are the best bla bla **** up k. If you guys were even decent at the pk2, you would have found out gold bugs on swsro,zszc alot earlier like Li did on swsro,
Also he released the SP bug, because u guys didn't know how so yeah , just thought i'd put that out there , So GG later pigs

Inb4dudbin
Who has told you me or any of us haven't found any bigger exploits on servers? Just because we do not publish them to people like you to know doesn't mean we're better or worse. You must understand the difference about having knowledge and claiming to have knowledge. As a good lotto says:

The greatest wizard is the one that doesn't shows his tricks.

BTW Why am I a weirdo? xDD is just that when I was working with ZSZC I had no time to spend on people, I just had time for my personal things and hacking on silkroad

Don't take it in a bad mood buddy but I want you to understand my point

EDIT: I didn't even thought on the skill point exploit, in fact I see it that obvious that never figured out that server wouldn't double check skills xD... I am just too complex in that way, I break my mind for the exploits I've found, I usually leave away the simple and easier ways, sadly.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread