Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sea and it's future

Discussion on Sea and it's future within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/27/2010, 00:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lol, this shouldnt be a insult, i mean, with 16 years, **** just think, what for highly skills he will have when he's 21 years old?
Old 07/27/2010, 00:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jefrey_ View Post
Lol, this shouldnt be a insult, i mean, with 16 years, **** just think, what for highly skills he will have when he's 21 years old?
He will have einstein brains than, and make a big bomb and shoot the earth to hell
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 00:29   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
We pay him 200€ and he will continue working? Yeah, thats reality.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2010, 00:29   #19

I think whatever you people say and how much u think he sucks. he made a better emu then u guys did just bashing him in the head, even if it isnt the best and no matter how he made it. He made it, thats all that matters. I think 200eu for a month is cheap however i just think no one will give it to him, especially no one on this forum... Also i beleive lyzerks emu was better from what ive heard. Hypatheticly if i were to give money, i would want a schedule, of how many months he is to work, and i would need to be updated weekly, along with a copy of the emu.

I think if we had 200euro to pay for an emulator, we should pay it to lyzerk, because 200.00 EUR = 259.742 dollars atm, we'd be better of buying lyzerks for a bit extra and get a much more stable emulator with source code, instead of pax's word to keep working on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2010, 00:38   #20

200euro is madness o.O

but pax did a realy good work on hes emu :/
cheers pax !
Old 07/27/2010, 00:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by just2n View Post
Yay, nice to see mods deleting posts that are critical of PAX but leaving all of the "praise pax" paxtardedness.

There is no bias here. Of course not.

Reported mod abuse @ Lowfyr.
so if someone talked **** about you, you would be alright with that?
Old 07/27/2010, 00:51   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynius View Post
so if someone talked **** about you, you would be alright with that?
If I deserved it, absolutely.

If I wrote a horrible modification of GPL'd software then distributed it and sold it in clear violation of copyright law, absolutely.
Old 07/27/2010, 00:53   #23

Quote:

If I wrote a horrible modification of GPL'd software then distributed it and sold it in clear violation of copyright law, absolutely.
but reporting and such just for that ? is'nt that a lil to rough?
Old 07/27/2010, 01:00   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vynius View Post
but reporting and such just for that ? is'nt that a lil to rough?
No.

It's the law, and everything he's done is damaging this community because you're still stuck on an ancient VB6 emulator that's still massively buggy and around 95% incomplete instead of working towards a good emulator. And any money he gets from the community for that pile of garbage is taken out of the hands of a better project that actually has promise.

People that are directly attacking this community need to be shunned by everyone. We don't need people like that.
Old 07/27/2010, 01:01   #25

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:

if you write an open source calculator in vb and gpl it, you could basically sue everyone you'd like cause the source is pretty similar, and every noob does one aight?
wrong, code might be similar but this can't be proven. and just because of some similarities you cant do anything.
and since basically everyone who made an emulator took some looks into sremu, you'd have to sue lots of people.
just calm down jmerlin , it wont help anyone if you just stress around.
Old 07/27/2010, 01:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
if you write an open source calculator in vb and gpl it, you could basically sue everyone you'd like cause the source is pretty similar, and every noob does one aight?
wrong, code might be similar but this can't be proven. and just because of some similarities you cant do anything.
and since basically everyone who made an emulator took some looks into sremu, you'd have to sue lots of people.
just calm down jmerlin , it wont help anyone if you just stress around.
It's not about "similar." We've already seen through decompilation that SEA was definitely based on SRVB. This means he's clearly violated the GPL.

If you write software that does EXACTLY what mine does, but don't copy my code, it's fine, unless you violate a patent.
Old 07/27/2010, 01:11   #27

If you say, that sea has a code from sremu, so show it us. Your talking is funny.
Old 07/27/2010, 01:24   #28

Pax alone can make such a good emulator, imagine if he works with other developers in one team. They could make an emu that nearly close to real server & all they need is a sponsor to support them, sounds rational?
Old 07/27/2010, 01:32   #29

I agree but he should put it in donations, if you donate u get something else than just plain emulator maybe?
Old 07/27/2010, 01:43   #30

Quote:
It's not about "similar." We've already seen through decompilation that SEA was definitely based on SRVB. This means he's clearly violated the GPL.

If you write software that does EXACTLY what mine does, but don't copy my code, it's fine, unless you violate a patent.
Justin(JMerlin) if you want support from peoples , or if you want money from peoples because you need it to continue just start code a good emulator.

For now you have nothing because you do nothing . You have nothing even similar to my emulator. I can create basic like you do it in max 3 days and relase it under gpl license , and then claim copyright .You should know if you will make better emulator peoples will donate you and i will lose its simple huh ?.
I am laught at your Sremu2 , i hope you will not find good peoples who will contribute work to it and you will claim code as yours(like always).Anyway i dont know about what i can talk with a madman ?you are not normal person , and you have problems with yourself in my opinion.
Why you wish to die all epvp community on ********?.I can just say i was never sell my emu, i was always takes only donations, and its in EVERY document.Moreover my Sea was never public i never relased it by myself .Next thing my project looks similar to old sremu thats all, because i was sremu coder and i was code just similar.I have huge list what i've done in sremu, can you describe what you have done, peoples will compare .Yes i know i was stupid to work for you ...This is my last post to answer your complaining about me.
Thanks
2 Users