Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortality Recruiting

Discussion on Immortality Recruiting within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortality Recruiting

Hey people
Immortality is recruiting! I just started it yesterday and want to get some people in it, for atm it is just me holding down the fort :P. It is a level 2 guild in mysro. I plan on making it a purely English speaking guild. I just want to get people who I can trust, and who are chilled and relax, though i plan on eventually doing some job stuff, i dont have any level requirements (atleast right now), just speak english (Fluently). I know its not much but respond in here if you want to join, send me a pm , or talk to me in game (deathsarge is my charecter name). I put this here because there was not a guild recruitment thread i could find for PSRO. Thanks! Btw, please dont start flaming, just give me ure IGN and maybe something about yourself.
I will make a list of people who want to join in my post, and hopefully keep it up to date. Please
Old 12/30/2009, 20:29   #2

The sro section got an extra threads for guilds.
Old 12/30/2009, 20:32   #3

Not the psro section?? right?
Old 12/30/2009, 20:34   #4

Theres a section for this kind of threads.
Old 12/30/2009, 20:35   #5

Not in psro i dont think. not for psro guilds
Old 12/30/2009, 21:12   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Closed Thread