Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting gms and pms

Discussion on Recruiting gms and pms within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Recruiting gms and pms

recruiting anyone who knows how to program or just wana join. I will choose and make the gms. hamachi server is SilentCo SilentCo1-10. post replys and ill choose
Old 03/28/2010, 00:43   #2

"CO2Programming" this is related to..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyaznkid5 View Post
recruiting anyone who knows how to program or just wana join. I will choose and make the gms. hamachi server is SilentCo SilentCo1-10. post replys and ill choose
Old 03/28/2010, 05:31   #3

whats the link of your page?
Old 03/28/2010, 10:21   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recruiting
07/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 25 Replies
Recruiting Some1 To Add Pets Maps Gear And Random items To Server will pay cash (via paypal). Needs to know some codeing pst or add me on msn if interrested
Recruiting gms and pms
03/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Need help looking for coder and someone who knows how to make it into a non hamachi server im new just wana try to make a server so yea u can help me out if u want site under construction. leave replys and ill talk to u
Recruiting problems
10/09/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Ok ppl just hear me out. Im starting to get sick of ppl that go to other servers to promote a server. I bann them all off my server and send a private message through the forum to the admins. i wish that if someone from EdenOnline comes to your server you'll do the same because this is getting ridicoulus. when i message the admins of the other servers i leave the name the player used on my server along with their ip. It's in my rules to not promote on another server as i think it should...
recruiting
04/29/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
recruiting a team for my perfect world server, pm me on [email protected] we have a dedi server, and a paid vbulletin forum