Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extracting blowfish key from packed clients

Discussion on Extracting blowfish key from packed clients within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extracting blowfish key from packed clients

Hello everyone, someone knows if there's a way to get the blowfish key in packed clients? There's a bunch of servers whit themida packet clients... i wanna know if it's possible, considering that the key is inside of the exes and they're packed...
Old 09/23/2018, 22:47   #2

You can try to create a process image to find the blowfish key, but I am not sure if it will work.
How to:
- launch sro_client
- open task manager, right click -> save process image (see picture)
- go to temp folder and open the image with any texteditor
- search for "media.pk2" (or any other name if they changed it) and check if there is a blowfish key visible
- example below

Code:
G ðG 169841  media.pk2

Like I said it might not work... but you could try it
Old 09/24/2018, 13:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by guckguck View Post
You can try to create a process image to find the blowfish key, but I am not sure if it will work.
How to:
- launch sro_client
- open task manager, right click -> save process image (see picture)
- go to temp folder and open the image with any texteditor
- search for "media.pk2" (or any other name if they changed it) and check if there is a blowfish key visible
- example below

Code:
G ðG 169841  media.pk2

Like I said it might not work... but you could try it

This works, shows the PK2 key but it's the original 169841, and i cant open the pk2 with that key, another idea?
Old 09/24/2018, 14:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGamerFD View Post
This works, shows the PK2 key but it's the original 169841, and i cant open the pk2 with that key, another idea?
It shows 169841 because they most likely changed the address being pushed instead of the original bytes.

You can try .

If the key from "blowFisher" does not work it's possible they changed the base key in their GFXFileManager.dll, but that shouldn't be a concern if the PK2 Editor uses their GFXFileManager.dll itself.
Old 09/25/2018, 09:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
It shows 169841 because they most likely changed the address being pushed instead of the original bytes.

You can try .

If the key from "blowFisher" does not work it's possible they changed the base key in their GFXFileManager.dll, but that shouldn't be a concern if the PK2 Editor uses their GFXFileManager.dll itself.
The blowfisher does not work, not even shows a key... their GFXFileManager is packed too, so i think that the extractor can't acces to that file. Also there are two libs(Silkroad_Api.dll, SroLibrary.dll) maybe one of they is related with the client ecryption. Unpack the client would be a pain in the ... There's another way? The pk2 doesn't contains any readable value about the blowsfish key so we can't find nothing there
Old 09/25/2018, 20:01   #6

Well another other option would be to link the files or upload your content...
It is hard to try without any specific information.
Old 09/26/2018, 06:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by guckguck View Post
Well another other option would be to link the files or upload your content...
It is hard to try without any specific information.
Full client link:

Old 10/05/2018, 11:15   #8

It is protected by a new software manufactured in 2017
EasySSA [Beta] v1.0.0 - Advanced Silkroad Security API - Upgrade Library

Help unlock file .pk2 !!!