Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant open more than 28 SBot. 29th Bot always crashing at startup.

Discussion on Cant open more than 28 SBot. 29th Bot always crashing at startup. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant open more than 28 SBot. 29th Bot always crashing at startup.

Is there a limit? Im using paid private server version of sbot. 29th bot always crashes at startup.
Old 08/31/2017, 22:10   #2

hmm i think not i can open more than 40 clients
Old 09/09/2017, 19:13   #3

Which server you're playin at?
Old 09/10/2017, 17:18   #4

As silly as it might sound: hitting your RAM capacity limit? CPU bottlenecking?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D s4 G2 s5 99 point 9 runes page more than 100 CHamp and more than 50 skin
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW SERVEr
[Guide] How to join 1 Game with more than 4 Chars or bnet with more than 8 per PC/IP
05/14/2013 - Diablo 2 - 39 Replies
ok i m writing here a lil Guide to show you how to get into Bnet with more than 8 accounts or 4 per game per IP /PC Stuffs you need: *D2_Loader or d2nt/d2bs (which have loader included) *Sandboxie and KnowHow (Guide can be found here somewhere, insert link later prolly) *Proxifier (this is the programm to proxy our connection to bnet over a proxy server) *a SOCKS Proxy Server (yes you need to find your own, note there are a lot of free proxies out there, but be careful, some may log...
About Gateway Crashing and Shard manger crashing :|
07/31/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello pepole .. recently i edited something's in database .. when i tryed to open gateway server it crash's ... at 1 second it crash's .. the gateway opened once but then Shard Manger load's 100% then it crash o_o somebody help me .. i checked it and i saw it was about cerftiction files .. but i didn't play with any file :|
Cant startup at all..
08/07/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Yesterday i could startup today i saw there was an update so i reinstalled it etc etc And now all it do is get stuck when i start up omg >_> any help? Nvm i got it fixed,just restarted my pc lmfao.. # merged by -= Re@p3r =-
Crashing, crashing, and of course, more crashing.
04/01/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hey guys whats wrong with my game, im so pissed i dont know what to do just feel hopeless lol. i keep crashing non stop is it a bug in my hacks or something not going right? i have a good computer and internet, and my friend has a bad comp and shit internet.. I keep getting crashed every few minutes, dcing dosent happen that much i even have my number of following mobs set to 15 Anyone know what can be the problem or have some advice, its like severe crashing all day..