Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Cant Destroyed items

Discussion on I Cant Destroyed items within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Cant Destroyed items

Hey dear epvp ,
i got i problem in my server .. i can't destroyed all items with destroyer rondo to make elements ,
so can anyone help me to fix it ?
sorry for annoying
regards ,
Old 06/01/2015, 01:07   #2

elite*gold: 85
your just start your server with a fcked media ..

you cant fix this ( welcom to vsro ) world
Old 06/07/2015, 03:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
OMG..........let me guess , you turned off all the item drops with a script and it contained the elements and with the elements turned off it will not let you destroy any items because they can not be dropped from the item .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Cant Destroyed items
07/31/2015 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey dear epvp , i got i problem in my server .. i can't destroyed all items with destroyer rondo to make elements , so can anyone help me to fix it ? sorry for annoying regards ,
Destroyed-Network | Highrate | V19
11/17/2014 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 90 Replies
Willkommen zur Server Vorstellung von Destroyed-Network Eine brandneue Selbst erstellte Flaris Map http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/flyff0000 6ehj9swiu5a.jpg Deutsch / Englisch SERVER Max Level 200 /rebirth System
Destroyed NOVA
07/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I just destroyed a NOVA blade+0 beliving I have 100% change to get adv elix A, but I just got some stones and elements. So destroying a nova will not give you advance elixir?
Destroyed TC WIP
06/19/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
Well first off, hello, it's been quite a long time since I've been here. I highly doubt anyone will even recognize me, seeing as how I only posted on epvp a couple of times in the past. I usually posted all my stuff on an old website called cofusion and went by the names Nighthalk/DedarkZ. ANYWAY! I can see that modding has come a long way since I last modded, all your fancy little custom c3 mods and what not lol. So I'm not really sure how well my older style (or whatever you wanna call it) of...
Destroyed SUN 10DG
07/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
YouTube - bb sro