Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NCSRO.COM REMASTERED | PROGRESSIVE CAP | ISRO-R | ULTIMATE ITEMS

Discussion on NCSRO.COM REMASTERED | PROGRESSIVE CAP | ISRO-R | ULTIMATE ITEMS within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/06/2023, 22:05   #121

elite*gold: 0
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali015 View Post
first of all i got banned today for false accusation of u saying stuff i didnt do , lol if u got proves show it if u dont then stop complaining ... same thread on turk and other .. i donated on your server and just yesterday made boosted on your server... your words dosent make sense at all .. you making lie and living in it go ahead keep doing that
I'm not sure what happened to you but even if he does sell items I do belive It is his own choice , altho if he doesn't I can see the reason why you got banned. Could be spreading misleading information that may or may not put ppl into disbelief. #weirdstuff
Old 09/06/2023, 22:10   #122

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDieZ View Post
I'm not sure what happened to you but even if he does sell items I do belive It is his own choice , altho if he doesn't I can see the reason why you got banned. Could be spreading misleading information that may or may not put ppl into disbelief. #weirdstuff
Just ignore him. He even reply to himself. It isn't worth the time!
Old 09/06/2023, 22:56   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDieZ View Post
bro u just new user made account recently joined ... no misleading or anything .. the guy literally took my money and banned me .. already reported it all on differant websites for sro and even on one of biggest arab sros .. his friend were talking about him other day playing on Cyber sro he is romania .. and said costemax made this literally to get money , he sold him items before and he gonna do again .. guy banned me for fake stuff i didnt even say back then .. but when he start do that saying im accusing him .. i actually start investigate it .. until got to other people from romnia and so on .. deep root costemax im not gonna stop ... until you apologize for what you did to me .. and im gonna keep do this until everyone knows you take my money and donate then ban me for No reason ? this sounds like scam ... i used to play in his server invited my friends to play in and liked the guy but he has two faces ...
Old 09/06/2023, 23:10   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSTEXXL View Post
the picture you have is only 1 page all is bots no one plays in .. specially after all reports been made my renton and other people starts to agree how you are dealing with players in your server with no respect and giving bans for non sense ... this not just this season but old season as well .. all we hope is you treat others with bit of respect not thinking of you can rule world because you owner of an empty server xD
Old 09/06/2023, 23:19   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali015 View Post
bro u just new user made account recently joined ... no misleading or anything .. the guy literally took my money and banned me .. already reported it all on differant websites for sro and even on one of biggest arab sros .. his friend were talking about him other day playing on Cyber sro he is romania .. and said costemax made this literally to get money , he sold him items before and he gonna do again .. guy banned me for fake stuff i didnt even say back then .. but when he start do that saying im accusing him .. i actually start investigate it .. until got to other people from romnia and so on .. deep root costemax im not gonna stop ... until you apologize for what you did to me .. and im gonna keep do this until everyone knows ... i used to play in his server invited my friends to play in and liked the guy but he has two faces ...
At the begining you was funny. Now you are pathetic. Stop what? Your money? Lmao. I didn't receive any money from you since you are from Egypt! Even if you donated anything it went to Silk Seller from Egypt.

You cry for something happened almost 1 year ago LOL! I took your money?
Excuse me but do you even know what donation mean?

Here is your explanation

A donation is a gift for charity, humanitarian aid, or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including money, alms, services, or goods such as clothing, toys, food, or vehicles.

Donations are given without return consideration. This lack of return consideration means that, in common law, an agreement to make a donation is an "imperfect contract void for want of consideration."

To be honest I don't even remember for you to donate. You was banned before for the same reason and was a mistake to unban you. I think someone donated for you because you always told multiple accounts and split the silk balance.

Apologize? What a funny joke.

Just live your life with whatever you do. I banned you because of your behaviour. Read the rules. I can ban anyone and anytime because I say so. It is my server and my own rules and I can change them anytime I want.
Why? Because this is a Private Server!

You can write anything you want because is internet world but this can't stop me to ban People like you.

You always write and reply here with multiple accounts and this show how toxic you are.
It is better for me and all NCSRO players for you to stay banned.
Why? Because I decided that!

This is my last time when I waste my time to reply to someone like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salahsamer123 View Post
the picture you have is only 1 page all is bots no one plays in .. specially after all reports been made my renton and other people starts to agree how you are dealing with players in your server with no respect and giving bans for non sense ... this not just this season but old season as well .. all we hope is you treat others with bit of respect not thinking of you can rule world because you owner of an empty server xD
Can you even open a server? Is it easy to talk right? No one play in? You made me laugh.
When you will have a public server then come and talk. Until then you are just a talker and a hateful person.

Rule World?! I rule My Server because, guess what? I'm The Administrator!
And you are the owner of what? Empty Talk? LMAO!
Old 09/07/2023, 00:05   #126

Quote:
At the begining you was funny. Now you are pathetic. Stop what? Your money? Lmao. I didn't receive any money from you since you are from Egypt! Even if you donated anything it went to Silk Seller from Egypt.

You cry for something happened almost 1 year ago LOL! I took your money? Excuse me but do you even know what donation mean? To be honest I don't even remember for you to donate. You was banned before for the same reason and was a mistake to unban you. I think someone donated for you because you always told multiple accounts and split the silk balance.

Just live your life with whatever you do. I banned you because of your behaviour. Read the rules. I can ban anyone and anytime because I say so. It is my server and my own rules and I can change them anytime I want. Why? Because this is a Private Server!

You can write anything you want because this is internet world but this can't stop me to ban People like you.

You always write and reply here with multiple accounts and this show how toxic you are.

Can you even open a server? Is it easy to talk right? No one play in? You made me laugh.
When you will have a public server then come and talk. Until then you are just a talker and a hateful person.

what is your problem if we are egyptian ? what u mean multipale accounts ?? bro look when my account joined .. was even before you learn how to open a server .. i never got banned on your server like NEVER .. not my problem if you didnt get money .. and last prove is .. go your server check the booster . i boosted it myself giving money .. had deal with you for silks .. stop complaing about reseller you didnt get money from .. money is money .. and i sent money .. stop crying you didnt get it .. and stop making nonsense about egypt .. again i was never banned from your server before stop your day dreaming .. .. exactly this all you saying i rule my sever im the ultimate power .. i ban you forwhatever reason even if it dosent make sense .. so yeah RULES you made .. you broke it before .. and you know that so dont make me bring our chat in discord .. proving it all making rules and breaking it ? lmao .. respect your own rules then speak.. what a kid

- Donation is made as charity ? then you have to respect people who supporting you . Funny fact you saying making RULES and changing it its privet server .. hahaha .. literally shows the true fact about you not even respecting your OWN Rules YOU MADE in your server ... hahaha .. bro only kids do that ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2023, 00:14   #127

Quote:

Here is your explanation

A donation is a gift for charity, humanitarian aid, or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including money, alms, services, or goods such as clothing, toys, food, or vehicles.

Donations are given without return consideration. This lack of return consideration means that, in common law, an agreement to make a donation is an "imperfect contract void for want of consideration."

To be honest I don't even remember for you to donate. You was banned before for the same reason and was a mistake to unban you. I think someone donated for you because you always told multiple accounts and split the silk balance.

Just live your life with whatever you do. I banned you because of your behaviour. Read the rules. I can ban anyone and anytime because I say so. It is my server and my own rules and I can change them anytime I want.

You can write anything you want because is internet world but this can't stop me to ban People like you.

bro you literally so hurt from a guy accusing you for selling an item ? normally you would be so calm because this isnt true .. but because its true you banned him ? and then banned me and all our friends .. we are two people speaking here .. and if you want we can bring you our whole guild 🙂 ... even joined dates are differant so stop crying .. accept it such person like you honestly cant even deal with real people all you do hide behind being owner for server ... tell your romanian friends that you sell items only for money as always and fact it is true .. even your friends will leave the server eventually as they told us they changing servers 3 or 4 times year so they dont care much and you only care about money ? have own respect .. when someone accuse you for something either man up and face them with facts and asks why they said that ? or just shut it and dont open conversation you know you will lose
Old 09/07/2023, 00:17   #128

This explain my point, that's all. Cya!

Rules are from 31.12.2022 (not reading them only prove some people are very ignorant and know only how to 'trash talk' because this is all they can do)

I don't even know why I wasted time to explain anything.
Old 09/07/2023, 00:23   #129

explains what ? you changed password of accounts even saying its against rules then why bother making rules in first place ? ? you selling stuff to ur friends .. then crying out loud for it ? even it support your server for couple months in future .. these people will eventually leave your server im one bring you about 3 - 4 donaters are my friends to support server then you go cry saying donate is charity ? yet you literally asking for it then .. breaking rule you made your self and then crying saying its privet server i do what i want ? costemex i hope you well and fine but truth will always come to surface , sadly i had high hopes for you as grown up man .. but you only hiding under your umberlla

Quote:

Here is your explanation

This literally proves my point he admits its easy to change privet server rules .. so he makes rules for himself and then changes for whoever pays ? literally you admit it in your words i proved one of my points that u are no man trustworth neither u a man of his words
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2023, 18:44   #130

i guess everyone are leaving
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2023, 19:50   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
There are more people than before even if are fewer LTP party from time to time. People have real jobs and family. They can't be active in game 24/7! Because some people left from certain groups this doesn't mean everyone is leaving.

NCSRO have already own community from previous server.
Is the contrary, the community get cleaned of those players who play 2-3 weeks then start again to another servers.
Old 09/11/2023, 22:08   #132

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunahan09 View Post
high exp/drop/alchemy rate + bad managerment
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2023, 01:52   #133

Quote:
There are more people than before even if are fewer LTP party from time to time. People have real jobs and family. They can't be active in game 24/7! Because some people left from certain groups this doesn't mean everyone is leaving.

NCSRO have already own community from previous server.
Is the contrary, the community get cleaned of those players who play 2-3 weeks then start again to another servers.
nah server is empty , i made sure everyone knew of what he did , even my close friends left server .. he gets to enjoy it now . lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
high exp/drop/alchemy rate + bad managerment
yeah true .. server it self isnt bad but mangament is so bad .. aka costemax .. NCSro itself is innoecent of his actions only if another owner this server would been way more successful
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/14/2023, 08:38   #134

Thanks everyone for bumping the thread for FREE.
Old 09/17/2023, 22:53   #135

How to get 12 dg proof in the game? and how to get awaken from 12 to 13