Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8500+ Online | 8 Years Experience | 110 CAP EU CH | LONG TERM | Activity Based

Discussion on 8500+ Online | 8 Years Experience | 110 CAP EU CH | LONG TERM | Activity Based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/17/2022, 23:29   #316

elite*gold: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibe06 View Post
hey, acces for cave quest only with premium plus???? pfff
There are highly reawarding quests in these regions, to avoid people spam the rewards with bots and devalue the reward, we added premium requirement.

It's a fact that every main char has a premium unles it's 0% donator - new player. In this case, jobbing (trading) for an hour or two will get you premium.
Old 12/19/2022, 16:59   #317

We are switching ''Drop System in Dungeons'' to ''Quest System in Dungeons'' inspired by your complaints, suggestions and poll results and further information can be found below. Applies on the first Thursday Weekly Maintenance.

💛 Godsend Dungeon
- All Diamond Box drops will be removed from Godsend Dungeon.
- We will add a new (extra) box called ''Dungeon Giftbox'' as mentioned last week and it will only drop in Dungeons.
- Every time you complete Godsend Dungeon, you'll get 1x Dungeon Giftbox with 10% SOS success rate. It's going to be a quest reward. Premium required.
- Uniques will still drop coins & platinum box - they are independent from the changes.
-------------------
💙 Server Dungeon
- We will remove Diamond Box drops from Light & Shadow spirits in Server Dungeon. They'll still drop plat-coins if they do now.
- Survival Arena will be removed from Saturday & Sunday 7 PM schedule to make space for Server Dungeon.
- Server Dungeon will take place every Saturday & Sunday between 19:00 - 19:25
- Every time you complete Server Dungeon, you'll get 1x Dungeon Giftbox with 10% SOS success rate. It's going to be a quest reward. Premium required.
- Final Boss (INT-STR) will still drop all items they drop now, we don't touch the competitive part.

Conclution
- No more, ''X player scammed me.'' No more trust issues with ''sharing the reward.''
- No more ''wait 2-3-4 days to obtain a valuable reward.''
- ''Faster completion time'' for Godsend Dungeon because u dont care if there're 4 or 8 players in party since it's individual reward from quest.
- We fixed every single problem without any downside.
Old 12/20/2022, 07:10   #318

elite*gold: 0
******* boxes!!! " PLAY TO WIN "
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2022, 12:20   #319

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzKingZ View Post
******* boxes!!! " PLAY TO WIN "
Server dead soon
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2022, 12:24   #320

pay to win
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2022, 20:34   #321

Old 12/22/2022, 11:41   #322

funny how people are still playing this server
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2022, 14:51   #323

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefck3 View Post
funny how people are still playing this server
its only donaters who can use money to be strongest player are here
Old 12/23/2022, 11:35   #324

those #electusgms# have to agree electus times are over from a while. only few good people are playing. even last fw guys from what i've seen it was a boring one. i rather join trsro than playing this server anymore.spent time and money for nothing. imagine now they are that desperate that they made som weapons for ep also hahaha. no more donators?scared that you will lose players soon?it wil happened don't worry prox. who is smart enough will understand my words. merry christmas everyone,but dont spend time like that. ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2022, 11:49   #325

electus servers = pay to win , rich players top 10 spend 500$ XD where is play to win ?

server dead
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2022, 14:31   #326

elite*gold: 7
Smile

Quote:
those #electusgms# have to agree electus times are over from a while. only few good people are playing. even last fw guys from what i've seen it was a boring one. i rather join trsro than playing this server anymore.spent time and money for nothing. imagine now they are that desperate that they made som weapons for ep also hahaha. no more donators?scared that you will lose players soon?it wil happened don't worry prox. who is smart enough will understand my words. merry christmas everyone,but dont spend time like that. ty
hahahahha yeah moon via ep made me flip too dono´s woke up and realised it´s not worth it spending a shitload of $ for a two week weap anymore.

server already dying after 2 weeks only as i mentioned in my previous post lol..welcome to pr0xo´s first "real long term" server rofl. Again luring, creating hype and make ppl donate. Same story, same p2w **** as always, yet he´s trying to sell it as play2win. Also funny af to see his epvp events to spread positive vibes, those poor dudes only write something good in hope to get some silk.

Electus had a good run, but the prime time is over. Every money milk comes to an end.

merry christmas
Old 12/23/2022, 17:46   #327

This week we've made a massive change to Seal of Moon (2nd Tier SOX) and we are very happy to announce it.
With your vote and Admin's decision together, we decided SOM Weapon will be a Play2Win item in Gaia Server and in the future.

Activity Points can be used to buy SOM & SUN.

💙Before/After Comparison
  • Before: Pay talismans 40-60k Silk to own a SOM weapon.
  • Now: Anyone who farm 1500 activity points (Electus Points) will be able to get SOM and compete against donators. Viva Electus, Viva Play2Win

How is it going to work?
  • We will enable a second method to obtain Seal of Moon weapons with activity points (EP) + Coins.
  • Since EP is a non-tradeable currency, the SOM weapon will also be non-tradeable play2win item.
  • You're not going to ''Spend'' EP to obtain this. If you farmed 1500 EP, you'll be able to claim the SOM Weapon when we unlock it and keep the EP. Until the release date, even if you have 1500 or more EP, you cannot get it.
  • Alternatively, players can use their talismans to obtain a tradeable version of Seal of Moon weapons.
  • Another additional information is when SOM Weapons are unlocked, **SOM equipments and accessories will still be locked. We'll enable them later.

SOM Weapon Requirements:
1500 EP + 2 Gold Coin + 99 Arena Coin + 35 Silver Coin*+ 30 Copper + 25 Iron Coin (-/+ 10%).
SOM Equipment/Accessories will not be unlocked with weapons but later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinzar View Post
hahahahha yeah moon via ep made me flip too dono´s woke up and realised it´s not worth it spending a shitload of $ for a two week weap anymore.

server already dying after 2 weeks only as i mentioned in my previous post lol..welcome to pr0xo´s first "real long term" server rofl. Again luring, creating hype and make ppl donate. Same story, same p2w shit as always, yet he´s trying to sell it as play2win. Also funny af to see his epvp events to spread positive vibes, those poor dudes only write something good in hope to get some silk.

Electus had a good run, but the prime time is over. Every money milk comes to an end.

merry christmas
You like it = Play (You did for years, you made lots of videos, you defended Electus against haters). That's ok.

You don't like it = Go to EPVP, comment on it, continue your life. That's ok.

What you do instead, you come here constantly share negative comments even though you have no idea about how much Play2Win edits there are in Gaia and the fact how happy the community we have is. You're like this, that's ok for us. Is it okay for you to be that toxic? Are you happy like this? We hope you are.

Quote:
We shape Electus together with our community, we are one. We made numerious polls and asked the community before we make updates. If you think that makes us desperate, that's your opinion. Your opinion is not going to change the fact we are the biggest and one happy family in pSRO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero94 View Post
Electus is truly the best pServer for sro. No doubt about it. Perfect balance between botting/jobbing and events. Join the Server and you will see yourself.

Thanks for the new Server !!
You're welcome. Enjoy the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by __HULK__ View Post
awesome update everyweek <3 keep going rockzz !!
Charname:MonkeyKing
You're welcome, enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slark1000 View Post
i sugg the server for play2win players <3 GG guys
You're welcome, enjoyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraLisk* View Post
the best team .. electus its the only one trustable and fun server to play .. GG
Appreciate it! We are doing our best for you the family <3
Old 12/23/2022, 22:55   #328

bullshit
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2022, 01:57   #329

best server of 2022 kappa keepo kekw
Old 12/24/2022, 10:06   #330

they hid number players online hahaha server dead !!! pay to win , electus = $$