Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wyvern | OLD SCHOOL | 70 CAP | OLD BETA MAP | LOW RATES | LONG TERM| 24.07.2020

Discussion on Wyvern | OLD SCHOOL | 70 CAP | OLD BETA MAP | LOW RATES | LONG TERM| 24.07.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/26/2020, 12:25   #76

elite*gold: 0
The wannabe non botter is crying now because his bot is not working wwwwwwwwww
Old 07/26/2020, 13:45   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
The wannabe non botter is crying now because his bot is not working wwwwwwwwww
LMAO, we fixed the bot issue. Mbot and phbot works perfectly. We recorded some scripts for those who are too lazy to record for themselves. Everything is available on our discord channel. Botting is allowed but the rates are hard so it makes up for it.
Old 07/26/2020, 18:22   #78

Received Thanks: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaB31 View Post
LMAO, we fixed the bot issue. Mbot and phbot works perfectly. We recorded some scripts for those who are too lazy to record for themselves. Everything is available on our discord channel. Botting is allowed but the rates are hard so it makes up for it.
Makes no sense, how is that? Botting allowed but the rates are hard so it makes up for it??? If rates were high indeed, botting or playing legit wouldn't make a big difference, since legits could reach max lvl without the need to bot. Since rates are hard like you're stating, legits have 0 chances to catch up.

But that was just my thoughts about the server, low cap with botting allowed, no thanks. Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2020, 20:32   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Makes no sense, how is that? Botting allowed but the rates are hard so it makes up for it??? If rates were high indeed, botting or playing legit wouldn't make a big difference, since legits could reach max lvl without the need to bot. Since rates are hard like you're stating, legits have 0 chances to catch up.

But that was just my thoughts about the server, low cap with botting allowed, no thanks. Good luck.
It would make sense to make the server non botted if the players were to play it. Sadly people don't give the effort to play the game or even look at it if It's not botted. Botting is an important feature in the game, without it everything becomes much more difficult.

Regarding your opinion on legit vs botting: I believe the max level is around 45-50 at the moment, you haven't lost a lot by starting on it now. We are thinking about implementing some sort of Exp boosting or perhaps temporarily premium for those who start after the launch date. This will make it easier for them to catch on. The server is 70 cap, take this into consideration as this will be a progressive game. Therefore the end game isn't as close as it looks to be. It can be increased to 80 cap, and then 90 cap etc if there is a need of it.

It's not late to anything, you can still be the best nuker for example in the server by just starting now, it'll take time and luck to drop sox items.

I would also like to add that the biggest "non botting" server do indeed have bots in it. The gap between non-botter and botter is even bigger there. You at least have access to it here.
Old 07/27/2020, 17:08   #80

What about last tier ? npc, sos, som, sun ? how to get ? drop ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2020, 18:44   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerclass View Post
What about last tier ? npc, sos, som, sun ? how to get ? drop ?
Last tier is listed on the thread. 8DG is the last tier, however only 8d_a parts which consists of 64lvl max weapon and the highest tier of sox is SOS which you can only get from drops. Same with the set, highest level chest is 69 which is the first tier of 8dg. (As on original)
Old 07/27/2020, 21:02   #82

I cant understand players , they said legit cant catch up the bot , well I am playing legit ATM I am better than bot cause of low rate , Quest most important thing for power level , bot stucking at slots and cant making quest faster than me , I am top player at this server 54 level , I can use bot only for endgame for grinding elixir and stone , tablets , But I can play legit too I can run Caravan and make gold and buying elixir , stone , tablets from botting players .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 11:36   #83

im in
IGN OnlyMe
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 16:03   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by laska92 View Post
im in
IGN OnlyMe
Have fun mate, join our discord so we can help you if you have any issues with the game.
Old 07/31/2020, 12:08   #85

im in
IGN D67
Old 08/01/2020, 22:50   #86

Hello, from Wyvern Online!
Our weekly maintenance will be held on 1st August at 15:00 (GMT+3) Wyvern Online Time.

-The Calendar Event will be activated.
-Premium SP Quest will be changed from 2.5k to 5k.
-Pot and Pill stacks will be increased from 250 to 1000.
-50% and 100% Speed Drugs prices will be decreased.
-Capture the flag (CTF) event will be activated, you'll be able to earn Wheel Of Fortune spin as the reward from this.
-The issues with grab pets not following your character will be fixed.

-The teleport price from Jangan->Jangan bot town will be decreased, and an additional option to teleport from the bot town to Downhang and Hotan will be added.
-Recovery potion prices for horses and trading will be decreased.
-Auto events will be activated, and Turkish support will be added.
-Mob spawn rate and spawn places will be looked at again and corrected if any issues exist.
-Weekly dresses will be changed and Arabian outfit & Cursed soulfit dress will be added.
-The update will take approximately 30 minutes.
Old 08/01/2020, 23:02   #87

what level u get when u kill first mob?
Old 08/01/2020, 23:06   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteYA View Post
what level u get when u kill first mob?
level 1 as the exp rate is 1x. However the quests are boosted so you lvl up pretty fast if you do quests. Check our rankings at wyvernsilkroad.com
Old 08/02/2020, 08:13   #89

before i register an account could some1 tell me what the web mall is about?
Old 08/02/2020, 12:37   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteYA View Post
before i register an account could some1 tell me what the web mall is about?
The webmall on the website isn't active yet. Don't forget to join our discord channel here: